Budders vs the larf god

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Butters will be growing the worlds densest cannabis I’m sure, and Heisen will be growing overpriced hermaphrodites.
Have you ever bought GPS seeds? Plenty of people have grown them out without herms and plenty of other seeds from well known breeders have their share of herms. It's pretty common in the F1 seed world. I've never seen someone complain so much about free floor seeds the've been given before.

The Larf God

5’10” 200lbs. Loves to eat ass.
Dude, I couldn’t fucking care less about the seeds. It was a super nice gesture of Heisen to give out free seeds the way he did. To be honest a couple of them were fucking fire and I kept a mom of it that I still have.
It’s the way he read a private message and then acted like a fucking baby about it. Then 6 months later I randomly log back on here and sure as shit there’s Heisen still mentioning it in Bk’s journal.

D

Deleted member 2835

Dude, I couldn’t fucking care less about the seeds. It was a super nice gesture of Heisen to give out free seeds the way he did. To be honest a couple of them were fucking fire and I kept a mom of it that I still have.
It’s the way he read a private message and then acted like a fucking baby about it. Then 6 months later I randomly log back on here and sure as shit there’s Heisen still mentioning it in Bk’s journal.
Are you sure he read a private message or was it something you posted publicly on riu?? I'm betting on the later personally because I saw it myself...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
How do you know he read a PM and that BK didn’t send him a screenshot just to get him going? I wouldn’t put that past BK, especially when he pointed fingers at another member claiming they had a sock that was actually the sock that he created. He gets off on stirring up drama.

The Larf God

5’10” 200lbs. Loves to eat ass.
How do you know he read a PM and that BK didn’t send him a screenshot just to get him going? I wouldn’t put that past BK, especially when he pointed fingers at another member claiming they had a sock that was actually the sock that he created. He gets off on stirring up drama.
Hmm. I feel like Heisen would have said that. He’s been so quick to sewer other people why wouldn’t he have done it to bk.
Are you sure he read a private message or was it something you posted publicly on riu?? I'm betting on the later personally because I saw it myself...
I never said it anywhere other then one private message on here.

D

Deleted member 2835

Hmm. I feel like Heisen would have said that. He’s been so quick to sewer other people why wouldn’t he have done it to bk.

I never said it anywhere other then one private message on here.
What that his beans were hermi proned?? If that was it then yeah you posted that shit publicly.

D

Deleted member 2835

Jesus fucking Christ you are a moron. Heisen read my private message on here and banned me. THEN I posted about it in my journal on riu. ffs…
Uh huh sure buddy whatever keeps you happy there Lil fella.