Bubble machine.

shimz

vapest
Yes on Frenchy. Love love love his videos. I'm doing Frenchy tek tonight, lol. You just need 3 bags, 45, 160, and 190. Keep it clean and let it flow, lol. He recommends boltbags, but they seem expensive. I'm using some way cheap "Growsun" bags, but they are getting the job done.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for the replys fellas. I'm just starting to look. Haven't seen any local places sell the plastic machines. No idea on what just the machine is worth. Canada is a little lacking.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
You can snag one off of amazon for around a 100 $ i believe,yeah canada sucks for finding items.Nothing wrong with a cheap 50$ set of bags.No bags that are 100's of bucks are going to make better hash.The skill is in the hands of the washer.My son takes his cheapy bags,stirs by hand in a 5 gallon pail and produces 5 star full melt.Ice hash is strain,pheno dependant as well.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Machine ordered today. Now I need to do some research. Or some one fill me in.
I get most of the trek. But go wet or dry?
And when running trim with no bag need to edumacate on that.
And decarb what do yous al do?
Im open to all pointers.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Any reviews on this kit?

I have a portable washing machine and use the 5 gal bubble bags. Works well and a lot less work than stirring by hand.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for the replys fellas. I'm just starting to look. Haven't seen any local places sell the plastic machines. No idea on what just the machine is worth. Canada is a little lacking.

Get this

And this

And you are good to go.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Too late got bubblsbagdude washer and bags. Modded the drain hose to smooth and went at it. Used the 220 75 25 bags, no bag in the washer. Must say for a first time user it went pretty smooth.

How long do you all dry for before you make a puck out of it? You do the bag and had press, hot bottle after to make a ball?

Mr Blamo

Old Timer

This site has lots of info and videos about making rosin and hash. The washing machine makes it a lot easier than bags and buckets and a wooden spoon.
I still make mine with pail..... bags and wooden spoon. Guess I'm stuck in the dark ages lol

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I did the hot wine bottle roll between turkey cooker plastic. I'm north quite dry hear. Thanks for the heads up. I was breaking some of the larger chunks apart and it all felt quite dry. I'll keep an eye on it

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya I keped most runs, screens separate. Sure could sure tell the hard vs soft difference. I’m guessing the hard non sticky is lower quality? I’m working so I haven’t tested yet.