Bridgelux Power

Inf Flux

Alchemist
I love Bridgelux strips. I have a 13 strip 211.2w 35k n 5k mix of 280mm. And a 16 strip 3500k 560mm 502w watt flowering light. I built strictly to flower out some Black Banana Cookies from @Heisenbeans
Things rule! So easy to put together too. Have built 5 of the cookie sheet builds, (one for my girl for winter sunshine and fresh veggies) 2 larger lights, used the 4 ft ones on one, didn't like the big ones cause they are a pita to move and adjust Did a qb build too, it works. . Went with blanket coverage smaller units and am digging the ease of individual adjustment and rearrangement. They just fucking work.
Have supplemental uvb going and plan to play with some reds down the road.

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Things rule! So easy to put together too. Have built 5 of the cookie sheet builds, (one for my girl for winter sunshine and fresh veggies) 2 larger lights, used the 4 ft ones on one, didn't like the big ones cause they are a pita to move and adjust Did a qb build too, it works. . Went with blanket coverage smaller units and am digging the ease of individual adjustment and rearrangement. They just fucking work.
Have supplemental uvb going and plan to play with some reds down the road.
I may have dabbled with some 660nm and 672nm

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Possibly.... soon as I build @Heathenraider light and one more I can get a total count on what I have left. And I we can go from there.
I'm not in a hurry. I have plenty of CREE XP's and G3 and 660 reds. Adding about a 100 watts of 660's to the 6 QB's for a 4 x 4. I think an extra 100 watts of 660's would be enough for that space. Not sure how many microjoules/sec that will add. I haven't sat down and figured it up yet. The 6 boards are running right at 550 watts. So an extra 100 watts of reds and a small amount of G3's(cool whites) will get me right around 700 watts total or a little more should be enough. What do you think?

Last edited:

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Hey @WhyteWidow, what are those red strips?
Strips I had a buddy make me on copper pcbs. 660nm and 672nm. Theres 120 diodes on them each. He alternated every other. So they blend. But the pcbs are super cheap. Idk where he actually ordered them from. But they work. Super bright. I have 4 of them on a Meanwell LPV-60-24 driver.