Blue dream anywhere?

That’s the common problem with any decent legendary strain. Over time it gets bastardised into history and the original through progression gets lost or phased out as the next new glambud hits the floor. Where’s the original Skunk that blew us all away decades ago ?
Looking back at old High Times mags and such...99.9% of those strains look like straight junk. Just to think some person out there is sitting on a gold mine and dont even know it because he has been saving seeds he got in bags since the beginning of time.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
yeap . I’d be one of them if I can just remember where I threw them all. I found an old matchbox In a drawer a couple years back with bag seeds at least 10 maybe 12 years old. Threw 5 in and 4 popped . 3 turned male and the last produced some nice old school fruity terp buds . I’m sure there’d be heaps more matchboxes lying around in random places .

yeap . I’d be one of them if I can just remember where I threw them all. I found an old matchbox In a drawer a couple years back with bag seeds at least 10 maybe 12 years old. Threw 5 in and 4 popped . 3 turned male and the last produced some nice old school fruity terp buds . I’m sure there’d be heaps more matchboxes lying around in random places .
I am sure if I started going through my old boxes in the attic, I may come across beans from 30 years ago lol. However, I dont feel like fishing any time soon lol

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
There have been a few times I held a gallon size bag of Afghan seeds during searches. I can't say I wasn't tempted to dip into the bag but I couldn't do that to the farmers. To see acres of 8-10' trees was amazing. Nothing would stop a conversation faster than a gentle breeze full of aromatherapy.

Good luck on your search JB

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I got a single blue dream from HSO coming along at the moment. Got no idea yet what it will give up. Looks ordinary in veg so far at about seven weeks. Will see what happens . I’ve heard mixed reviews on HSO gear .