Black Friday deals

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And Shanel is a hottie, and is smart as hell. I've e-mailed her with "anecdotal" info, and gotten replies, advice, questions, and the funnel was my idea. She has a cheap-o metal funnel/strainer in her infusion kits and I asked if they sold it separately.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I have never messed with any of this technology and had to watch a YouTube video so see what it does. Its is pretty cool , but question. So people still smoke this after it has been decarboxilated and if so is does it change the "high"

It will make you HAF!

I decarb while making butter. Makes it equisite!!!

Matter of fact it will make you far higher than anything you have ever tried with cannibus. People talk about vaping being strong...shiiittt. that aint shit. My butter in some brownies and eat one on an empty stomach and 2 hrs later your in outer space. Was like hitting acid on steroids.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Use code black50 for a 50% off your top shelf heisen and Greenpoint seeds.

I’ve got an alarm set for 7pm PST tomorrow so I can go check out as soon as the code is active. Carts already loaded up and everything.

D

Deleted member 60

I knew I jumped too early on my Heisen purchase...LOL. I still think they'll be worth it......but heehee... story of my life. Same shit is happening with the 'rado gear @GLO. Prices falling fast.....just crazy stuff

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I must have been fortunate......details?
People on other forums saying they never got their seeds. Kind of a lot too.
I just googled them after your post just to see what they had, even tho I had read about the shady practices. And the first 3 things that pop up are pretty negative lol.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
People on other forums saying they never got their seeds. Kind of a lot too.
I just googled them after your post just to see what they had, even tho I had read about the shady practices. And the first 3 things that pop up are pretty negative lol.
It’s always the cash purchases that have had issues with them, and that was with the old owner. They changed hands either towards the end of last year or beginning of this year. Even with the old guy running things, you were safe if you used a CC, I think it’s a woman who runs it now.

D

Deleted member 60

It's always been a seedy business. I used my CC and had seeds in 3 days...no problems.

Nothing is perfect. I couldn't even consider using a CC with GPS. Choose to send cash vs. risking my personal financial info. Dunno if they still used offshore processing but after the hassle it was last time with my bank and then...the bunk S-1's... uhhhhhuuuuummmm......like I say...nothing is perfect all of the time.

I hope everyone scoops some great deals wherever you shop...

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
It's always been a seedy business. I used my CC and had seeds in 3 days...no problems.

Nothing is perfect. I couldn't even consider using a CC with GPS. Choose to send cash vs. risking my personal financial info. Dunno if they still used offshore processing but after the hassle it was last time with my bank and then...the bunk S-1's... uhhhhhuuuuummmm......like I say...nothing is perfect all of the time.

I hope everyone scoops some great deals wherever you shop...
The old owner of GLO was particularly shady. He withheld a customers cash on a large order and threatened to rat on him for growing in an illegal state.

he either sold the business, or he’s done a very good job at making it appear like he sold it. either way, it was only the cash orders with GLO that had issues. Nobody who paid CC ever had problems that I know of and it’s been over a year since I’ve heard of issues with them.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Seedsherenow has c99 x c99 s1 from duke diamonds vault for $25, 10-pack of fems.