Black Friday deals

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Anybody know of any good black friday deals? Well post in this thread.

I'll start off with a couple deals that become active

Seedsman.com is going to be having a sale. Dont know the details but got this in my inbox.

"We've listened to the feedback on our Halloween promotion from all our loyal customers. You want something simpler, bigger and with a more diverse offering.
In light of this we thought we would announce our Black Friday promotion early...
It's going to be our biggest and best yet. Spanning 12 seedbanks with over 63,000 free seeds to be given away worth over a staggering $600,000.
Starting 25th November 2019 - BE READY!"

At the DC seed exchange having a sale for only 24 hrs with mosco seeds being 50% off.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Where is the thread for kitchen appliances? WTF? :alien:

Here is some for ya. You can can send these links to your wife so she can update your kitchen for ya. Dont want you unhappy while cooking and cleaning.

https://www.appliancesconnection.com/kitchen-appliance-packages.html?deals=black_friday&ref=rap&ref=rap&matchtype=e&7790982477&80996541505&m&393658206907&black friday kitchen appliance deals&&1t2&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2vjuBRCqARIsAJL5a-Kvkvc-0ZCsM-QsFAWVFFTrZWDPl_GGeg_yUFWAn3Uq_atcQBV6IvgaAtBEEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Here is some for ya. You can can send these links to your wife so she can update your kitchen for ya. Dont want you unhappy while cooking and cleaning.

https://www.appliancesconnection.com/kitchen-appliance-packages.html?deals=black_friday&ref=rap&ref=rap&matchtype=e&7790982477&80996541505&m&393658206907&black friday kitchen appliance deals&&1t2&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2vjuBRCqARIsAJL5a-Kvkvc-0ZCsM-QsFAWVFFTrZWDPl_GGeg_yUFWAn3Uq_atcQBV6IvgaAtBEEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Now we are talking!! Thanks Green! :alien:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

For the next 48 hours only get the entire Infusion Bundle for only $160 with the code PURPLEFRIDAY

*Use PURPLEFRIDAY to get $50 off a Nova plus a free Frainer and Infusion Sleeve. Limited quantities.

Oh, and it says "limited quantities so I got mine before giving you guys a heads up LOL

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda

For the next 48 hours only get the entire Infusion Bundle for only $160 with the code PURPLEFRIDAY

*Use PURPLEFRIDAY to get $50 off a Nova plus a free Frainer and Infusion Sleeve. Limited quantities.

Oh, and it says "limited quantities so I got mine before giving you guys a heads up LOL
I have never messed with any of this technology and had to watch a YouTube video so see what it does. Its is pretty cool , but question. So people still smoke this after it has been decarboxilated and if so is does it change the "high"

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have never messed with any of this technology and had to watch a YouTube video so see what it does. Its is pretty cool , but question. So people still smoke this after it has been decarboxilated and if so is does it change the "high"
You "can" smoke it after - but it tastes like ass and the high is a high - waste of effort IMHO. But once it has decarbed you could eat a nug like pop-corn and actually be like the dude in the back seat in Super Troopers who would have never gotten a buzz from eating a bag of fresh weed :)