BH'S Outdoor 2020 week 6.5 -

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Sorry that i'm making my thread on the end, but i always love see last 1-4 weeks.

Next time (outdoors) i will try to make my log/journal from the start and much earlier , if i do my indoor log. thats the way i def will do it ( i started a bunch of phones and it should be fun)

Genetics :
Swampboys:HelenBack ( Platinum Cookies x Georgia Pine )
DNA:Holy Grail ( Kosher Kush x OG #18)
Bodhi: Space Monkey (GG#4 X Wookies #15)
Greenpoint: Cowboy Cookies ( GMO X Stardawg ) - 4 pheno's outdoors
heisenbeans: G-Moozy ( GMO X ADUB)
heisenbeans: GMO Cake ( Wedding Cake x GMO)
Greenpoint: CherryWine F2 (Cherrywine x CherryWine)
CBD HEMP DIRECT: Desert Snow (21.8% cbg)

--------

Feed
no offense but theres too much to list and its my little secret , you can see it in my plants. its funny i can see so many worms even thou i have landscape fabric the worms want my glorious soil. they obviously are willing to go for it cause even on a hill when its rock under it and two layers of landscape they still get to it and it looks like i have worm farms lol

i can tell you my soil has been super soiled for almost 10 years ;)

-----

First Harvest of the year! , Cbg plants def are early , and if you want the cbg you need to make sure the tricks are before they turn amber ( this had 1-5%)

CBD HEMP DIRECT: Desert Snow (21.8% cbg) #1

IMG_2232_result.jpg
IMG_2233_result.jpg
IMG_2240_result.jpg

so i wanted to measure it , 2 of em 4ft+
IMG_2245_result.jpg
IMG_2253_result.jpg
IMG_2248_result.jpg

Last edited:

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Greenpoint: CherryWine F2 (Cherrywine x CherryWine) " big mama #2"
IMG_2377_result.jpg
IMG_2378_result.jpg
IMG_2387_result.jpg
IMG_2388_result.jpg
GP: Cowboy Cookies ( GMO X Stardawg )#9 "meaty pheno"
IMG_2363_result.jpg
IMG_2366_result.jpg
Swampboys:HelenBack ( Platinum Cookies x Georgia Pine )
IMG_2344_result.jpg
IMG_2341_result.jpg
heisenbeans: GMO Cake ( Wedding Cake x GMO)#6 aka baby poop ....mann this shit whipes out anything i can think of in terms and man the terms of terps and stink. love her sooo much
IMG_2332_result.jpg
IMG_2326_result.jpg

Last edited:

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Heisenbeans:G-Moozy ( GMO X ADUB)#5
IMG_2481_result.jpg
IMG_2486_result.jpg

Greenpoint: CherryWine F2 (Cherrywine x CherryWine) #8 (harvested today, man the pictures don't do it justice cause the leafs aint shit)
IMG_2494_result.jpg
IMG_2498_result.jpg
IMG_2494_result.jpg
IMG_2493_result.jpg

CBD HEMP DIRECT: Desert Snow (21.8% cbg)#1
IMG_2500_result.jpg
IMG_2505_result.jpg
IMG_2503_result.jpg
CBD HEMP DIRECT: Desert Snow (21.8% cbg)#7 - with three levels of trellis and not even wet it's leaning down lol. every plant i cut it falls sooo hard ( awesome results) like a huge tree ;)
IMG_2509_result.jpg
IMG_2510_result.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

"10 limit" Hahahahaha..bwahahahahahaaa....1,2,3,.......um...where wuz I at? Thank "God" very few folks are smrter than 5th graders anymore...including the po-po... 10 is a BIGLY number these days. Heehee.

Looks good. Hope you can get it all down successfully. Gonna be a "bit" of weed...LOL. "'bout a pound" as they say....LOL.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
You hand trimming whole crop?
"10 limit" Hahahahaha..bwahahahahahaaa....1,2,3,.......um...where wuz I at? Thank "God" very few folks are smrter than 5th graders anymore...including the po-po... 10 is a BIGLY number these days. Heehee.

Looks good. Hope you can get it all down successfully. Gonna be a "bit" of weed...LOL. "'bout a pound" as they say....LOL.

1.I was talking 10 limit of pictures on the website for uploads . Everything I do is compliance with my state and my cards and regulation

2. Yes everything hand trimmed (under nail magnifier ) even thou outdoor used to be trimmed through a twister t4 if you know what that is and anything it didn’t cut perfect recut by hand

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
1.I was talking 10 limit of pictures on the website for uploads . Everything I do is compliance with my state and my cards and regulation

2. Yes everything hand trimmed (under nail magnifier ) even thou outdoor used to be trimmed through a twister t4 if you know what that is and anything it didn’t cut perfect recut by hand
Me and @Rocman91 were thinking of getting one next year.dont think there worth it?

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Yes they are very nice! Twister it’s kinda funny ( I was 2+ years out of warranty ) and when a part (few after when the whole thing went though) twister got one of the main guys to talk to me on the cells vs some dumb rep who knows nothing ( tried to figure it out 100%) than when I wasn’t even under warranty he sent me the first time cause you can see their parts for sale on like wholesale ( he sent me like 200 bucks worth of parts and 2 day mail cause it harvesr season np) than same week I still needed a small adjustment and he send me another 2 day mail for free!

That company has the best tech support cause he even when I couldn’t understand verbally why he was talking about on how to install a part. He made a video (personally ) for me and emailed me . Without that A+ tech support and all thy it would of cost me a lot and I would of never figured it out

if you want automation , I support them over other brands cause like example centurion . I saw and heard from quite a few lp’s they had issues and their tech support wasn’t that great for how much it cost . Why buy something that cost the same and made in same Co try and same yield cutting but bad support and worse rate of failure imo?

Funny thing was cbg and cbd isn’t as valuable to for example to clubs and it will be to patients so I will only do hand trimming tops but I can use automation on mid range and smaller buds to save time no problem

Daaaayuum burnt haze this thread is amazing your plants are unreal fucking killer job. View attachment 73948
I was wondering why your didn’t see this yet ;)

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
It’s raininng and at least I took some of the most mature . Last year I took all the most mature tops of all my plants exactly on 09/27 . This year def looks better but today it’s raining but at least it’s only for a few hours
I’m a pussy and gonnea sing and pray for it to stop

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
alot of plants turning fall <3

Hill plants:
IMG_2546_result.jpg
IMG_2587_result.jpg
IMG_2559_result.jpg

" left grow " line
IMG_2549_result.jpg
IMG_2566_result.jpg

"Big mama #1" cherry wine F2 = gonna chop the tops tommorow ( she looks too good and too heavy!)
IMG_2576_result.jpg
cherry wine f2 #3 = harvested all main tops ( after pics taken)
IMG_2578_result.jpg
IMG_2584_result.jpg

more coming soon ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Well gentlemen and gals

it's (2) harvest time for a country boy . tis the time ;) . gonna " Hair Cuts " of my gals today (2) cause i don't wanna see any bud rot and i throughly scanned all my girls and i see zero pm or bud rot. no reason to play with the devil if you got some heavy ones and see rain and coldness in future ?

Tops of the Greenpoint: CherryWine F2 (Cherrywine x CherryWine) " " - Big Mama" #1 = amazing structure and the leafs made her anti mold and she had A+ muti branching the 1-3 leaf sativa instead of hard indica leafs 5-7 leafs big leafs make her a champ on outdoors . didn't even have to deleaf her ( wish i had clone of her, glad i still have 24 seeds).
IMG_2644_result.jpg
IMG_2632_result.jpg
IMG_2637_result.jpg
IMG_2648_result.jpg

cut and put on the ladder (didn't have anyone to hold to compare), man those branches are nice, the plant was so strong it wasn't bending over and i didn't even trellis it. Healthy plants and heart and soul ;)
IMG_2652_result.jpg

Greenpoint: Cowboy Cookies #6 ( GMO X Stardawg ) -amazing spice and awesome combo of flare of lemon and gas

IMG_2662_result.jpgIMG_2666_result.jpg
IMG_2673_result.jpg
IMG_2670_result.jpg

More coming soon gentlemen and gals