BH's 2020 fall indoor lab run - 10+ strains - 20+ phenos

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Well i decided i should get this uploaded and ready before i " decide" to make a thread like all my other ones when the bud is practically done, i know the plants aren't as fun in the start but thats the whole point of a journal is weekly or w/e journaling and showing the progress, np and its fun ( i love watching peoples )

------------

Veg Room
–----------

* Lighting (3) 315 LEC in the 4x8 flood growing space ( installing light rail + add a rail = using 3rd lec on flood table free
* (7) 100 watt HLG 100 AS " 1ST stage" (clones/seedlings) than when ready = CMH
* Light Cycle:17 hours cycle on / 7 Hours off
* Watering Info: 55 rez , Hand water
* PH Meter: Blue Lab Guardian monitor
* Dehumidifier: Quest 150

–--------------
Flower Room:
–---------------
* Room info:17 ½ wide x 32 Long x 10ft Ceiling ( Double R30 ontop as insulation ), two metal outdoor doors for negative pressure.
* Light Cycle:13 Hours On/ 11 Hours off
* Watering Info: (2) 55 Gal Rez ,Growonix 1000 ET R/O + UV , submersible Pump + wand with pump
* PH Meter: Blue Lab Guardian monitor (PH: 6-6.4)
* Lighting: (4) Fluence Science: SPYDRx PLUS (660 watts each) , (4) Timber 630w Vero29 Generation 7 COB LED & (2) Timber 900w COB Vero 29 “Fatty “ + Rapid Led UVA (2) + (1) HLG " DEEP RED "
* C02: 8 Burner1000-1500 ppm : run till 5-8th week (propane)
* Dehumidifier: 155 Quest Inside grow-room, Quest 105 In Lung-room since it gets wet without it! ( set at 60-65 Humidity before week 4 and then lowered down to 55-60 humidity from week 5 and up )
* Heating: 4000w garage heater set at 70f ( late fall/winter needed mainly)
* Air IPM: Airoclean420 Commerical ( only FDA and NASA patent machine that does not use ozone and allowed for cannabis and kills 100% of all virus, molds and voc as long as your doing your airflow and square feet correctly)
* A/C: Mr. Cool DIY 24,000 (2) , each installed both ends of the room so theres no imbalances
* Grow Medium: Coco 70%, 30% perlite ( 5 Gal Pots )
* (3-5) 4x8 flood-tables+ Using as wheels 1,000Lb max dolly cart (3) per table, using 2inch x 40inch plant trays for catching my 5%-15% drop off
* Pulse Environment

GREENPOINT:
MoonDance (Wookies x Star Dawg)
City Slicker (Gelato 33 x Stardawg)

Bodhi Seeds:
Space Monkey (Gorilla Glue #4 X Wookie #15)

Heisenbeans:
G-Moozy ( GMO X ADUB)
GMO Cake ( Wedding Cake x GMO) – 2 pheno’s​

-------------------

Clone Only
HelenBack ( Platinum Cookies x Georgia Pine
DNA:Holy Grail ( Kosher Kush x OG #18)

--------

new seed started 08/24-08/31/20
GreenPoint: Cowboy Cookies ( GMO X Stardawg ) - 2 packs (2/3 packs, 1 was from previous round)
GreenPoint: Pig Whistle ( Williams Wonder /Tom Hills Haze x Stardaawg)
GreenPoint: Peacemaker ( WIFI X Stardawg)
GreenPoint: Sundae Stallion (Sundae Driver x Stardawg)
Tonygreen’s Tortured Beans : Gorills Bubble BX2 ( GG4 X Sour Bubble) (1/10 germ and looks sad)

---------

seed picks for this round
IMG_2421_result.jpg
new genetics so as seedlings ( separate 4x8 on cmh) @ 300-350ppm nutes and weekly bennies/fungi
IMG_2447_result.jpg
IMG_2450_result.jpg

4x8 for mother plants ( clones for next round sitting in the shade) first stage before cmh/lec is hlg 100 for clones/ seedlings.
IMG_2442_result.jpg
IMG_2459_result.jpg

GIVE YA a example of a mother from the sea of green ...
DNA:Holy Grail ( Kosher Kush x OG #18) ( you gotta remember once the " clones show they are ready for full recovery i kill the big mothers , i have no room so I'm not going keep them perfect look, but they do look good )
IMG_2453_result.jpg

More SOON! ;)

Last edited:

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Holy snap dude this is going to be epic! Great selection of genetics

it’s funny I had my house builder/contractor ( amazing how much he taught me while doing these project too) help me build me build the inner grow room for my flower room and , even took two 1/2 before it was perfect . funny the first time it failed lol ( kinda ) but now I kinda have a “perfect hobbyist grow room “ but just shows you gotta put a lot in the invest and time. to get that plants demand . def didn’t know that 15+ years ago and thought it was easy peezy but you def learn through the years

inthetrees

Isn't that the truth! There's some guys that pull some great weight it simple setups for sure. I was just never one of them lol. My first years growing I was always juggling some sort of new bullshit each round... Pests, deficiencies, enviro issues.... If it could go wrong it would. You slowly spend more each time trying to negate the issue of the previous round. That's been my life summed up lol.

I finally decided that if I was going to do it, I needed to do it right. Once you have the space and make the financial commitment your set. You seem to have definitely grabbed the bull by the horns with your setup. Much respect brother. Can't wait to see this beast rocking full tilt.

How do you like those Quest units?
Have you done the 13/11 lighting before? I only came across this recently so I'm interested to hear the results, especially in a monocrop comparison to 12/12
I see you have a pump and wand so I'm assuming your going to hand water? What made you choose this route over a feed manifold?
That being said, how often are you planning to water?

-itt

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Isn't that the truth! There's some guys that pull some great weight it simple setups for sure. I was just never one of them lol. My first years growing I was always juggling some sort of new bullshit each round... Pests, deficiencies, enviro issues.... If it could go wrong it would. You slowly spend more each time trying to negate the issue of the previous round. That's been my life summed up lol.

I finally decided that if I was going to do it, I needed to do it right. Once you have the space and make the financial commitment your set. You seem to have definitely grabbed the bull by the horns with your setup. Much respect brother. Can't wait to see this beast rocking full tilt.

How do you like those Quest units?
Have you done the 13/11 lighting before? I only came across this recently so I'm interested to hear the results, especially in a monocrop comparison to 12/12
I see you have a pump and wand so I'm assuming your going to hand water? What made you choose this route over a feed manifold?
That being said, how often are you planning to water?

-itt
1. Love my quest (3 of em) and wouldn’t go back, they are beast and most defiantly can take the rooms humidity if you do right on sizing of what you need .

2. I meant is 11 on , 13 off ( it’s Dj short method)
Just like 17on/7off instead of 18/6 . Point of this you get same results and for a whole month for two rooms that’s 60 hours saved !

3.i hand pump my normal brew but when I do the “weekly Bennie/fungi brews “ , and that Rez/drench application given to the plants is all done by hand (1 gal pitcher/ bucket , even outdoors)

Reason over not doing bennies brew in auto is it def can hurt em And since applied only once a week and it’s so critical for success and it’s costly . Why fuck around ?

4. I choose hand wands + pond pumps (little giants ) and hoses = super easy and super replaceable and you’ll never get leaks and it’s not I. Your face and when your watering you can ipm and watch your plants /medium for issues . automation when I look at small scale grows to small scale commerical ( I’ve even seen huge grows agree with me and can do this np ) watering is worth doing and every pheno can be different . Why mess around with such a cost worthy plant ? Automation just has too many negatives inless I was pure hydro

5. The max I feed in flower (1-2) 55 gal Rez and my container are 5 gal, but this round I have a trick up my sleeves on my pots . Gonnea tru (12 of these )

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
^ 5.* edit meant is I watered 50 gal Rez (1-2 Rez ) a day , in the beginning , could be low as 2.5-5 gal’s for the whole room for my whole room or 10 gals. crazy how the numbers def go up.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
small update but sweet

i def see the new addition of " bio force" when i added it to ethier my mothers and my clones and my seedlings = Bam it made em go crazy and def a helper with my other things i am adding. for the cost , i think after a few trials I might be game . plants look great!

" step 1" HLG 65 Dimmed to w/e the plants need(7) = clones are are at 5-7 days mark, bet they will be showing roots soon. they def look good and healthy ;)
IMG_2600_result.jpg

Clones/" Mother plants" 4x8 flood table = killed (5) of the unneeded mothers since w/e rooted and showing healthy clones that shown it will not need a mother anymore ( not a clone seller or needing tons of clones + getting tall)

IMG_2592_result.jpg
IMG_2596_result.jpg

Seedling 4x8 = Looking great and def looking ready to be topped soon and uppotedd . i bet the tall ones are males lol
IMG_2603_result.jpg
IMG_2608_result.jpg
IMG_2609_result.jpg

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
I topped the " clone mothers" 4x8 yesterday ( 1st time this cycle), the " seedling" on opposite 4x8 table i'm gonna "top" them but use the clipping for a clone ( grodan 1.5 in domes). if the clipping does not root, i will just retry and since im logging the whole thing on paper which pheno " roots" and succeed fully . thats the key. Having so many pheno's on board I want a strong and healthy clone for each pheno, if unhealthy = must start over

both 4x8's were uprooted last week from 1.5 inch to 1 gal, BOOM
---
10/12/20

Seed Side = Jungle And man they have grown!, those tops are the next clones + wanted to make sure when i transplanted last week they didn't stress. Plants look great
IMG_2874_result.jpg
IMG_2897_result.jpg
"Female/clone 4x8" topped @ 1st time
IMG_2889_result.jpg
IMG_2850_result.jpg