BHO OPEN BLASTING

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Thought I'd show an example if how this filter removes tar/etc. from a doobie....

View attachment 69160
How it collects inside the filter. You rub it off/clean it with the paper towel
View attachment 69163
Like this. This is the tar removed from one joint.
View attachment 69162

I can't smoke a joint w/o this now. Very harsh and thick. Has made a crazy good difference in things around here. I love a good joint.
I just got a pair of these filters....... I have to admit that seeing what gets caught from a single 1 1/4 doob is
1) Impressive
2) Scary business........where was that crap going before?

Smoke wise.....much terpier........ and less cough, cough, hockaloogies....I'm a fan! :)

Thanks for the rec......wish now I ordered them that same day you made it.
Now what to do with all those glass spoons??????????

D

Deleted member 60

@Kulla380 ...... Did you check with "The Smoking Store" where I/Big Ballz Willie bought these holders? Not sure of they ship across the pond but I don't see why not.

Yeah @BigBallzWillie ....it's crazy shit to think how much gunk we've ingested over the years.,.....and things aren't getting better on that front with the sparkly weed of the day. LOTS of resin there.....all of which ends up in yer lungs.

It's kind of a pain to clean/wipe so much during ONE joint....but it's worth it, IMO.

Glad it worked out for ya/you liked it. I've been bongin hash lately but when I spark a doob I always use the filter. Always.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Did you check with "The Smoking Store" where I/Big Ballz Willie bought these holders? Not sure of they ship across the pond but I don't see why not.
I checked and they do ship to my country. Tho I didn't check shipping cost. Trying to avoid buying stuff from outside of EU.
As from today they have a new law saying everything that comes outside EU shall be charged with VAT + customs fee. And you have to declare it before it arrives.. So in my case it cost me about 30% more.. Aaaand like that's not enough.. They charges VAT on the shipping cost aswell.. SMH

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I checked and they do ship to my country. Tho I didn't check shipping cost. Trying to avoid buying stuff from outside of EU.
As from today they have a new law saying everything that comes outside EU shall be charged with VAT + customs fee. And you have to declare it before it arrives.. So in my case it cost me about 30% more.. Aaaand like that's not enough.. They charges VAT on the shipping cost aswell.. SMH
You can try a search for Fujima Cigarette Holder in your local shopping venues. This is made by Fujima, they have lots of smoke oriented gear.

Here's one from Amazon UK that looks similar

A second one and if you look at the blow up pic...this one is the same filter on the inside.

1625180768700.png

Last edited: