Bayzotix

truebluedrew

Has anyone here had any info with the breeder named ‘Bayzotix’? If so, what are your experiences? His genetics is very interesting (especially the Platinum Donuts) but i dont know what the quality of seeds because i havent seen many growers so far.

Ive been following his activity for a few months and my theory is that BAYZOTIX = BAY EXCLUSIVES SEEDS.
Bay Ex once said that he likes to build things from scratch and besides the 2 names and style being similar, his strains and bud pics are also very similar.
What do you think?
0BAC0663-52F9-423B-9116-385AD078A62A.jpeg

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Has anyone here had any info with the breeder named ‘Bayzotix’? If so, what are your experiences? His genetics is very interesting (especially the Platinum Donuts) but i dont know what the quality of seeds because i havent seen many growers so far.

Ive been following his activity for a few months and my theory is that BAYZOTIX = BAY EXCLUSIVES SEEDS.
Bay Ex once said that he likes to build things from scratch and besides the 2 names and style being similar, his strains and bud pics are also very similar.
What do you think?
View attachment 130923
why have you posted this on every cannabis forum @truebluedrew ?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I asked this question in few places, because I'm used to the fact that the forums are not very active. But at least I got answers here, so thanks. 🙏
Bangin out seeds seems to be the new side-hustle in legal states. Got a 4 plant limit? You ain't slingin' packs but you can damn sure make thousands of seeds and not break a law. Single mom's are learning the trade on reddit by now I'm sure.