Barney's Farm

LordKoos

Anyone else tried their stuff? I got a few freebies in my seed order earlier this year, Barney's Peyote Critical and Barney's Bad-Azz Kush. I would buy the strain next grow as it is a very easy plant, a heavy yielder and strong smoke. In spite of the two different names both grew out with a Sativa-like structure, and the appearance of the buds are extremely similar so I assume some genetic connection. No real training was needed other than pinching the tops a couple of times during veg. Large buds, heavy yield, very high tricome production. Smoke is very strong with high THC. Of the two I favor the Bad-Azz. Pic is of the Bad Azz Kush, the underside of the leaves turned purple. Buds are big and dense, I decided to leave the sugar leaves on as they are totally coated.

bad azz budz.jpg

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
Anyone else tried their stuff? I got a few freebies in my seed order earlier this year, Barney's Peyote Critical and Barney's Bad-Azz Kush. I would buy the strain next grow as it is a very easy plant, a heavy yielder and strong smoke. In spite of the two different names both grew out with a Sativa-like structure, and the appearance of the buds are extremely similar so I assume some genetic connection. No real training was needed other than pinching the tops a couple of times during veg. Large buds, heavy yield, very high tricome production. Smoke is very strong with high THC. Of the two I favor the Bad-Azz. Pic is of the Bad Azz Kush, the underside of the leaves turned purple. Buds are big and dense, I decided to leave the sugar leaves on as they are totally coated.

View attachment 16731
I've grown their critical kush. It was good smoke and a good yielder. It wasn't the top of the top shelf but it was definitely dank. I've got an auto from BF going outside right now (glue gelato). I'd grow their gear again, though with all the options out there, it's hard to do everything at once. I know that BF has its detractors, but so do other breeders I've tried and enjoyed. Nice pic, btw. Definitely looks dank, though I would have trimmed the sugar leaves. I like to bag 'em up and stick 'em in the freezer. When their's enough I make concentrates from it.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I have grown his red cherry berry this girl was nice I have no pics of her at the moment
but this plant was a big yielder and early flowering plant I made female pollen
and hit it with all my gear I had goin at the time all the crosses came out nice
barney's has some fire in his gear forsure 🌱 🌲 ✌

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I have grown his red cherry berry this girl was nice I have no pics of her at the moment
and hit it with all my gear I had goin at the time all the crosses came out nice
I found some old pictures of cherry berry grown in soil 7 to 8 wks for this girl

Attachments

Tegridy Guy

ive grown this strain as well. still have a clone but i dont run it anymore, its too short and leafy. wants to get moldy. the taste is absolutely incredible, super fruity.