Balls? Need opinions

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I dealt with it in a 15 x 5 area and had problems similar to what your showing. I had about a dozen different kinds. I had light leak and a few other things to stress them out so I’m sure it was my fault. But I kept plucking and ended up with a nice harvest. Had very few seeds maybe 1 per 1/8th in my bud and I kept the seeds and ran a bunch out doors. No problems with nanners on those seeds I put outdoors as I was warned I might get them. I guess I got lucky though idk
By chance did they turn out to be all female plants?

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
UPDATE on the she-male situation...

Checked my light with the meter and it was set WAY LOW. These girls might as well have been flowering in the damn dark! lmao. Lesson learned :)

Everywhere I plucked balls off, they haven't returned. Plucked a few more today from the lowers that were probably too small to see a few days ago. Looking at all the bud sights that are left, I still think this is going to turn out decently.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Craziness I tell you. Craziness.

So any potential balls that were left because they were too small to determine 100%, have now turned into....MF’ing calyxes! Pretty sure all is well now.

Fruit punch looks to be the furthest along and shaping up nicely
image0.png

Couldn't get a good pic, but Purple Punch's latest bud leaves are *white* at the base with frost...something good is definitely happening there!