Balls? Need opinions

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
This is a normal occurrence in the Chem line in my experience and even more so in the cookie lines like Mac. Like Opie stated above, A lot of times when it shows on the lowers and you pluck them off they don't come back but can still be a little unsettling at first. If I find them all over the plant I usually just cull it and try again. Give it a few days and check again now that you have castrated the lot. I'll be sending good vibes your way.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Thanks for the responses everyone. I plucked and plucked and plucked some more. Found similar on that last plant too. 4/4 showing balls. Damn. Must be environmental...gotta figure this out. I'll keep monitoring and posting updates. I'm hopeful it's an early flowering thing and that they won't show anymore boy parts. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks for the responses everyone. I plucked and plucked and plucked some more. Found similar on that last plant too. 4/4 showing balls. Damn. Must be environmental...gotta figure this out. I'll keep monitoring and posting updates. I'm hopeful it's an early flowering thing and that they won't show anymore boy parts. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
When plants are close together and the lowers don't get enough light they will throw these on the main branches. Some strains of fems seem to have this issue and some don't. Pull em off they normally don't come back

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
When plants are close together and the lowers don't get enough light they will throw these on the main branches. Some strains of fems seem to have this issue and some don't. Pull em off they normally don't come back
Hey thank you! They were kinda bushy below, I just defoliated a lot of that crap yesterday. I've plucked lowers before and all was good. I think we still have a bit of stretch to go here too. Thanks! 🙏

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I dealt with it in a 15 x 5 area and had problems similar to what your showing. I had about a dozen different kinds. I had light leak and a few other things to stress them out so I’m sure it was my fault. But I kept plucking and ended up with a nice harvest. Had very few seeds maybe 1 per 1/8th in my bud and I kept the seeds and ran a bunch out doors. No problems with nanners on those seeds I put outdoors as I was warned I might get them. I guess I got lucky though idk