Badmofo's Basement Oasis

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Got some of the fucked up looking growth from being rootbound taken off, I'll get them lollipoped and stripped further closer to flower, which should be about week or two. The little ones (greases prices testers) should get transplanted tomorrow into 2 gallons like the rest.IMG_20200124_112817.jpg

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Forgot to snap a pic, bit I pulled the GMOozy down this morning. It could have went a bit longer, but it was getting pretty crispy lol. The hibernate should be coming down mid next week or so, then I can get the tent cleaned up and move the vegging ladies in.
How is the GMOozy ? I just popped my first seeds of that

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
How is the GMOozy ? I just popped my first seeds of that
It's pretty good, everyone I've given it to seems to like it better than I do though. It has a good mix of the gmo onion garlic funk, and the chemmy lime adub terps, and it yields pretty good, with good potency, nugs are on the small side. I kind of want to run through the rest of the pack to see if there is a better phenotype. I only popped two, and one was a mutant that didn't get flowered.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
It's pretty good, everyone I've given it to seems to like it better than I do though. It has a good mix of the gmo onion garlic funk, and the chemmy lime adub terps, and it yields pretty good, with good potency, nugs are on the small side. I kind of want to run through the rest of the pack to see if there is a better phenotype. I only popped two, and one was a mutant that didn't get flowered.
Awesome man thanks for the info I’m hoping to find a good pheno of that