Autos ASAP!!

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I'm in process of harvesting 3 FastBuds BlueDreams and all are short, small yielders. Weed is tacky and terpy, decent buzz but also stringy and larfy. I don't think there's gonna be three zips combined from the three plants.

Now I've got 7 of those grown out....FastBuds is not the answer....All 7 were different pheno's and I would consider one a keeper, maybe. 16- 24" were the heights. Time frames...most of the first pack was around 60 days from seed, the next pack took 90 days and produced 50% less. Not much consistency.

Still holding some packs........ tangie, pineapple, Gsc from FB, hopefully they are better yields.

I'd like a stronger, more consistent auto that'd finish about 75 days from seed, every time.
Ripley's OG is around there. Alien vs Triangle from Mephisto as well

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
Ww is one of the most popular in the world. I had the fruity terps too. Hermies and foxtails too crap king hahahaha
we must have had the same seeds. Hermy foxtailing filled my tent with seeds. What a treat getting them out of the stash. LOL That entire grow i kept 2 oz and the rest went into edibles.

Mephisto and Heavyweight seeds (fast & Vast is highly praised)have some really good autos. And I am going to get them in advance next year

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I'll be reproducing meph seeds soon if there's anything you guys are interested in let me know

Here's what I got

Sour Crack
SODK
Hubbabubba
Sour Bubbly
Walter White
Fantasmo Express
Ripley's OG
Alien vs Triangle
Chemdogging
Bubbly Livers
Bubbasquanch
Ghost Toof
Heisenberg x Sour Hound
120+ mystery beans

Might be forgetting some
Any recommendations for crosses are welcome too

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Site Supporter
I'll be reproducing meph seeds soon if there's anything you guys are interested in let me know

Here's what I got

Sour Crack
SODK
Hubbabubba
Sour Bubbly
Walter White
Fantasmo Express
Ripley's OG
Alien vs Triangle
Chemdogging
Bubbly Livers
Bubbasquanch
Ghost Toof
Heisenberg x Sour Hound
120+ mystery beans

Might be forgetting some
Any recommendations for crosses are welcome too
All those sound fire! Whats been your favorite? U down to trade?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Site Supporter
All thanks to,this thread and this forum I have been able to trade for the autos needed. Anybody looking to breed autos, HMU on here or dm. Always looking to acquire new genes for the pool