Auto suggestions

angel4us

Super Active Member
Looking to get some autoflower seeds for an elderly lady .... any suggestions on some powerful genetics ! She may be in her sixties but she is tough old goat !!!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Seedsman amnesia was the strongest I ran. And reasonably priced. If ya dont mind waiting dor the trip across the pond. Freebies loke whoa too

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Humboldt seeds has banner on their website saying they are unable to process any orders at this time ! ??? Weird ????
Their farm in Spain got hit, them and Dinafem are toast for the time being. If you like anything they had you’d better be buying them up, but it’s already much too late. I bought up 10 packs of Dinamed for crossing projects and 5 packs each of PAK and Blue Kush.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Their farm in Spain got hit, them and Dinafem are toast for the time being. If you like anything they had you’d better be buying them up, but it’s already much too late. I bought up 10 packs of Dinamed for crossing projects and 5 packs each of PAK and Blue Kush.
At least it was a gubmint issue and not some blight that got all the seeds. Stuff of theirs in all the seedbanks should still be good.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
At least it was a gubmint issue and not some blight that got all the seeds. Stuff of theirs in all the seedbanks should still be good.
What’s left of it. I’m not a big fan of their work but a TON of companies used their progress as a starting point. To me it’s a crime against humanity, 20+ years of breeding anything is a serious amount of work and shouldn’t just be swept away because of some shitty legislation.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What’s left of it. I’m not a big fan of their work but a TON of companies used their progress as a starting point. To me it’s a crime against humanity, 20+ years of breeding anything is a serious amount of work and shouldn’t just be swept away because of some shitty legislation.
Not sure about Dynamed, but Humbolt at least has their base in the US. Pretty sure the seed production was just that.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Not sure about Dynamed, but Humbolt at least has their base in the US. Pretty sure the seed production was just that.
I thought that farm was Barney’s/Dinafem/Hummbolt I could be wrong though, I haven’t heard anything regarding Barney’s and they are still at their facsimile game. Although their Pink Kush and Mimosa EVO have a phenotype that I crave. I made space in my mom room for them, I don’t know anyone with cuts of it so I have to look them again. I got 6 packs each last time I grew them out, there were a bunch of stand outs, I regret not keeping the ones I liked but at the time I didn’t think I would enjoy them as much as I did.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member