Authentic Genetics

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
AG is now offering to a select few suc...er customers such as myself rooted clones of Granddaddy Purple. I've never bought a clone nor have I ever cared for purple strains but if I was interested in either I think I would trust Todd.
I got that prestigious email as well lol. I noticed that his site is still BOGO free and now the MF section is gone. He had a few strains listed but they are gone now. They were all the same price and I think it was trainwreck, gdp, and og kush. I don't buy clones either but id be interested to see how people like them.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Todd is now selling 100 seed packs for $200 of the NL #5. He calls it an IBL now but it used to be labeled as an F2. Not sure what that's all about but its a great deal for someone hunting NL5. I love to collect seeds but I already have a 10 pack of these. 100 seems way out of my range but I wanted to let everyone know the deal in case you didn't get the email. I'm sure he wont be doing these packs for much longer. He mentioned it was for upgrades to his grow op.

Romeo Scragg

Todd is now selling 100 seed packs for $200 of the NL #5. He calls it an IBL now but it used to be labeled as an F2. Not sure what that's all about but its a great deal for someone hunting NL5. I love to collect seeds but I already have a 10 pack of these. 100 seems way out of my range but I wanted to let everyone know the deal in case you didn't get the email. I'm sure he wont be doing these packs for much longer. He mentioned it was for upgrades to his grow op.
I came so close to getting these. Unfortunately extreme circumstances are forcing me to face reality like an adult. I don't have time or space for them. I'm sure I'll regret it and I'm envious of anyone who can do a proper hunt. I know there's good stuff in there. The nl2 and skunk1 x nl2 that I have in flower now look great at 5 weeks.

Romeo Scragg

Todd is quite the writer. He's very nice, very responsive to his customers. He's very long winded. Twice I tried to ask him about his selection process in taking NL5 from open pollinated F2 to IBL. Twice he replied with huge multi thousand word history and science lessons with links to books and articles without telling me one thing about the parents of the seeds I bought.

....yes I bought them. I can't help myself 🙄

Romeo Scragg

Finally about to harvest some authentic genetics. Got NL2 on the left and skunk1 x NL2 on the right. Got a couple more of each all ready to come down in one more week. A lot of variation but they all look and smell like weed. Picture quality sucks but the buds are pretty. Big, chunky and firm.
IMG_20220821_182117317.jpg

Romeo Scragg

I've been slowly waking n baking my way through AG gear. I like it all. Seriously. The NL2 and the SK1 x NL2 have that good old "kindbud" flavor I've been nostalgic for. The NL5 is sweet and has the happiest high. The OGhaze is the speediest, heart raciest sativa I've smoked since the 70s. The Haze x NL2 is the most vigorous f1 hybrid I've grown.
Except for the NL5 it all has a variety of phenos which I really like. That's where you find the special ones.

Granted, I'm working with small numbers but it's been very pleasantly "as advertised" so far. 👍👍