August photo of the Month

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
If I win I will donate the Copper Chem to 2nd place Thanks everyone for the likes and thank @Gu~~~ for the Orange Blossom Special Genetics
Good luck everyone some great photos here
Imagine when some of @Heisenbeans gear start showing up and @HydroRed ,@Amos Otis ,@thenotsoesoteric @Schwaggy P This place is going to be on fire 🔥
I'm holding back on showing his genetics. lol
Did anyone get that GMO x BBC ?, from the 1st packs he sent out? I think I have 1 xmas tree that made it. Has a really strange aroma coming off it. Plus, at least 4 BBC's budding their asses off.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
If I win I will donate the Copper Chem to 2nd place Thanks everyone for the likes and thank @Gu~~~ for the Orange Blossom Special Genetics
Good luck everyone some great photos here
Imagine when some of @Heisenbeans gear start showing up and @HydroRed ,@Amos Otis ,@thenotsoesoteric @Schwaggy P This place is going to be on fire 🔥
September Im throwing in a sealed pack of dynoberry bites! It can either be part of a kick ass grand prize pack for one lucky winner or be a solid prize for second. However yall would prefer, what do ya think???

Cheers and good luck everyone this month!!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Dont know how to create polls but here's a start for someone who can.
@MainCola - orange blossom special
@GetOffMyNutes - newberry blossom
@THT - bounty hunter
@SoLowDoughLow - sour larry lime pebbles 4
Thanks for narrowing it down for me. That was stressing me out. Poll is created good luck all.

Wish i had of got some bounty hunter seeds....:D but they are all great pics.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks for narrowing it down for me. That was stressing me out. Poll is created good luck all.

Wish i had of got some bounty hunter seeds....:D but they are all great pics.
Thank you man. If you wanna go ahead and make septembers that be cool to. Matter of fact if you wanna do the rest from here out I'll make you a moderater in this section so you can do what you need to do. I just dont have the time to do it. I'll put the prizes in later after you make the thread

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Thank you man. If you wanna go ahead and make septembers that be cool to. Matter of fact if you wanna do the rest from here out I'll make you a moderater in this section so you can do what you need to do. I just dont have the time to do it. I'll put the prizes in later after you make the thread
I will add a pack of my recent chucks Heathen Hammer and South Beach Sundae to Sept POTM contest to help pitch in on the prize haul .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That sounds good to me. I can do the POTM things and i will try not to drop the ball but i am lurking most of the time :D
Let me know the prizes and i will fire one up. Other than Heathens Sundae Hammers (prize#1).