As of late

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hey everyone, was just wondering what you guys have smoked recently that really knocked ur Sox off!? Always curious what others opinions are 👌

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
4th Gear - hands down for me - so far. I have 8 strains on hand and usually pack cones. The 4th Gear is my one-hitter weed. No sense packing a cone because it takes forever to finish one - if the resin doesn't clog the draw.

mr_c

Super Active Member
Mephisto genetics Alien Vs Triangle F2. I grew it out last summer for an auto flower @J.James hosted last summer. It’s the bud I have that has a narcotic, indica high that everyone loves. First time I smoked it was right before mountain biking. Let’s just say it wasn’t the high I was looking for a during a risky activity.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
4th Gear - hands down for me - so far. I have 8 strains on hand and usually pack cones. The 4th Gear is my one-hitter weed. No sense packing a cone because it takes forever to finish one - if the resin doesn't clog the draw.
I really liked the looks and smell of that 4th gear, With Your potency reports in the fall I am going to run a 4th gear and Hammer run together . Make some Full Throttle seeds.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Glad I just got some 🔥

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have half a pack of regs left from a test batch. I still have a few quarts left, but when that runs low I am dropping those. I want to try the later F-whatever's next :)
Then again - I have heard the back-story on the G13 Genius process/origins. I may change my mind, since what he sends keeps getting better.