Are these buds immature?

Dr. Monty

Green Supremacist
My other girls have way less or none of the yellowish hairs, although I did multiple strains.
This is my first run and I did learn a lot about feeding so I know the leaves aren’t perfect lol smells nice tho.
This was supposed to be a grand daddy purp6C6F55CE-A7BD-4F97-9ABA-428958EC3C53.jpeg52DD0DA1-E1BA-4F0B-BF99-660B01EFC959.jpeg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Some strains just continuously throw new pistils all the way up to harvest..

When i grew a couple StardawgxCorey'cut from heisenbeans both plants did the same thing. Others have mentioned thats normal for true chemdawg genetics..

Not sure if same is true for GDP or not but nice job man those plants look nice. Good work✌

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Some strains just continuously throw new pistils all the way up to harvest..

When i grew a couple StardawgxCorey'cut from heisenbeans both plants did the same thing. Others have mentioned thats normal for true chemdawg genetics..

Not sure if same is true for GDP or not but nice job man those plants look nice. Good work✌

I used to grow chem4 from DrGreenthumb years back and they did that as well. His plants always give ya seeds in the bud too. Never had anything by him that didn't give ya several seeds back.
His G13 S1 is some of the strangest bud I've ever seen . Gal Milk jug size colas but colas are nothing but leaves.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I used to grow chem4 from DrGreenthumb years back and they did that as well. His plants always give ya seeds in the bud too. Never had anything by him that didn't give ya several seeds back.
His G13 S1 is some of the strangest bud I've ever seen . Gal Milk jug size colas but colas are nothing but leaves.
Ya ive never grown anything from Dr.G, have herd both good and bad reviews from em. Was u happy with the chem4 he made?

Also u said the g13 s1 from him was sum strange herb. Anytime years ago ive grown anything with haze in it has been the same results... Strange lookn, leafy, huge buds that took forever to flower..

Had sum Hawaiian Skunk x Haze from sumbody yrs ago that was same way. So these days i steer clear from any hazes.. Lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya ive never grown anything from Dr.G, have herd both good and bad reviews from em. Was u happy with the chem4 he made?

Also u said the g13 s1 from him was sum strange herb. Anytime years ago ive grown anything with haze in it has been the same results... Strange lookn, leafy, huge buds that took forever to flower..

Had sum Hawaiian Skunk x Haze from sumbody yrs ago that was same way. So these days i steer clear from any hazes.. Lol

I've grown a lot of hazes in my time and the g13 didn't look anything like it nor the flower times long like a haze.i used to grow a lot of stuff from Shantibaba (Mr Nice seeds) and none of his stuff was anything like that g13.

The chem4 was a huge foxtail beast. No matter if I didn't have much light on em or anything, inside or outside. It just loved to fox tail like nobodies business and liked to have seeds in the bud because it always hermied. Not just 1 seed or 2 seeds but all of em. And I tried em different times over the years, didn't matter