Arduino

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Definitely up my alley as well, its all way above my head but im a reader, just gotta find it in forrest gump terminology with lots of pics 😁😁😁 currently running inkbird controllers and they work great but i want more, and honestly i thought a lot of this stuff was way more expensive than it really is especially vs prebuilt units in the big $$$
tenor (3).gif

shimz

vapest
Hats off to those with the patience and know-how to get projects like these going. I dove in a couple years back and while I was able to get some basic monitoring going, a complete system eluded me despite an engineering degree including lots of computer programming and electronics. If anyone wants to try some arduino projects but is truly destitute I will donate my stash. Hit me up on PM.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Hats off to those with the patience and know-how to get projects like these going. I dove in a couple years back and while I was able to get some basic monitoring going, a complete system eluded me despite an engineering degree including lots of computer programming and electronics. If anyone wants to try some arduino projects but is truly destitute I will donate my stash. Hit me up on PM.
I'll be watching this also. Been looking at this for a bit but was a little skeptical of it's reliability. Did not want to invest in something that just sits. I just automated my pH with the growmau5 version on YouTube. Would like temp, humidity,and TDS monitoring.