April POTM Vote!

Choose the photo you think deserves to win!

• 01: Auto-Doctor

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 02: Badddoin

• 03: Chewy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 04: DougDawson

• 05: FluffySquish

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 06: Gonzo214

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 07: Gweedo

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 08: H.A.F

• 09: Opie1

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 10: Positivitybecomesu

• 11: Promedz

• 12: Slowdrawl

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 13: TerpyTyrone

• 14: TreeFarmerCharlie

• 15: VAHomegrown

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 16: Zaphod420

• Total voters

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Pick the photo you think deserves to win for April. Thanks to everyone who participated and good luck!

Auto-Doctor.png

02:
badddoin.jpeg

03:
chewy.jpeg

04:
dougdawson.jpg

05:
fluffy_squish_SFZee.jpg

06:
gonzo214.jpeg

07:
gweedo.jpg

08:
haf.JPG

09:
opie.jpeg

10:
positivitybecomesu.jpg

11:
promedz.jpeg

12:
slowdrawl.jpg

13:
terpytyrone.jpg

14:
tfc.jpg

15:
vahomegrown.jpg

16:
zaphod420.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I like this concept. A few ideas - remove the names and make the voting anonymous. Get rid of the popularity contest aspect.
Since there are a lot of pics having an entry or three with the allowed 10 thumbnails might be best for choosing between pics.
I was going to get rid of the names this round but was trying not to make too much change all at once.
Since there are a lot of pics having an entry or three with the allowed 10 thumbnails might be best for choosing between pics.
I changed the pic and poll entry limit in the forum settings to permit us to put it all in a single poll/post.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was going to get rid of the names this round but was trying not to make too much change all at once.

I changed the pic and poll entry limit in the forum settings to permit us to put it all in a single poll/post.
Just offering input - no skin off my ass. With the little slideshow of thumbs you can still zoom in on a pic if it has the extra pixels there, but you see the whole pic instead of some being cut off like on the regular thread page. you can click through to see them better, but have the "grid" to see them all at once in the initial post to make the selection. It would make it easier for me - but I'm not on a phone. hashtag-olddude...