Anyone recognize this LED

OkieBob

Idk if you could the to pay for an equivalent wattage in a similar tech like chilled, growers choice or something with a 2+ efficacy. Not likely they would break unless they calc’d the heat sink wrong but you need to know the chips used to drive them properly. How many total watts worth do you have?

SCJedi

Synergist
Commerical vertical farming lights aren't cheap. A lot use Fluence products but based on some light skim reading the person that made these was a university researcher with a lot of solar experience.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you have a truckload full of someone's R&D and they want it back so they don't fall into the wrong hands like Stephen and Robin, hint hint.

Now you just have to get your hands on a controller to see what it really is. My guess is that it is a dimmable, sunrise, spectrum adjusting, and daisy-chainable.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Commerical vertical farming lights aren't cheap. A lot use Fluence products but based on some light skim reading the person that made these was a university researcher with a lot of solar experience.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you have a truckload full of someone's R&D and they want it back so they don't fall into the wrong hands like Stephen and Robin, hint hint.

Now you just have to get your hands on a controller to see what it really is. My guess is that it is a dimmable, sunrise, spectrum adjusting, and daisy-chainable.
I agree with that, you need to get the controller and make you own spectrum. You will need the software also from what I saw.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I really don't think these are variable color spectrum. They have, by my eyes 2 different LEDs on the board and are 50/50. My guess is 5000 and 3000k.
I tested 8 and they have the same number and color when lit up.
I'll have to go through more but I think these are just one color spectrum and would have been just intensity controlled by the HLGs. The 2 wires on each driver that are the dim V not the resistor are bare. Resistor wires were terminated. So I'm guessing they were just sending a voltage signal to dim.
And as I said above each light has a ground + and -. So I don't see how 1 light would be variable. maybe they were running individual lights as a certain spectrum and had say 1 Hlg running 4 blue. 1 running 4 red and 1 running 4 white. Then you could dim the blue or red or white separately.
Unfortunatly they are all wrapped in bubble wrap. PITA to test.
I'm going to do a side by side look at my Bridgelux EB3500 and these to see if they are close.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I agree with you since it's just one channel theres no way to adjust the spectrum within one fixture. So it's just a 600w 48v constant voltage driver that runs 4 of these units? 150w per unit? Diodes look square, cant really tell what how big they are or format but they may be the Samsung 301. You got something there for sure, no dought about it! Remember me if you sell any please!

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya they had hlg 600 48 Bs running 4. The dim wires were terminated with a heat shrink so it looks like there were designed to run full bore.
Nice plugs on the DC outputs to the lights with plugs.
I set up a table under 4 last night. Running my old 600 48 A driver at min I think around 250w. Not sure the lights are designed to run at full wattage or not. Ran for about 1/2 hr to see how warm they got and they were pretty hot. Of cource I couldn’t find my thermometer to check at the time. I will be doing some more testing to see how many wats they will handle.
There will be some for sale for sure.
0C090AD3-EE6C-4F3A-8C59-1B93E8875B58.jpeg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m thinking this may have been a one of system. Looks like the board are 5000k and 3000k every other row. And no way of switching them. Just intensity control with the driver DIM.
What’s the max you would run temp wise? They do have nice fins. Guessing 1” deep and 7 or 8. I have a temp gun and they are running quite cool at min.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Glad to here there working out 4
you they got to be sum good leds
the company seems onpoint with there Tech.
bet you done Cindy 99 proud 😎
Thanks for the update

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

Well 1 of them fuckers is falling into some idiot Heathens hands . I am setting up a grow area at a friends place so everyone will be able to see how the light rocks. My guess is a bunch of people will be hollering at Turp because those fuckers look pretty top shelf.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I'm just about done flowering some Cindy 99 under a set. Seem to be performing on par with the EB strips im running. I was checking yesterday and at 45000Lux they are running at 115F in a 80F room with little air movement.
I'll be taking some picks and putting up a listing soon.
How many sets of these you going to let go of? Looks like a lot are going to be interested