Anyone grown Granddaddy Purple from New420?

Actually, it's not rare at all to see someone complain about him.
once again, I refer you to the alternate forum.

You will see that others also noticed the pics of "his plants" in no way, shape, or form resembled the stock from which he said they came. He flat out lied and stole from others.

Anyhow, just thought I would give out a buyer beware to save you some potential grief in the future.

Good luck on your grow none the less.
These are the one I could find off the back. I lost alot and threw away many before I started to collect them. I tried to search on RIU but only found like 3 threads with his name in title. While I am not saying there's a good chance something might be going on. I just am speaking from my personal experience. I havent had a problem with them yet....low prices, fast shipping, decent selection. Only thing negative I can actually say about them is they sell out too fast if anything. BTW...the only 2 I wouldnt run again is the GDP and the Early Skunk F4.

99367261_696933927775360_4987741552295018496_n.jpg

esf41.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
These are the one I could find off the back. I lost alot and threw away many before I started to collect them. I tried to search on RIU but only found like 3 threads with his name in title. While I am not saying there's a good chance something might be going on. I just am speaking from my personal experience. I havent had a problem with them yet....low prices, fast shipping, decent selection. Only thing negative I can actually say about them is they sell out too fast if anything. BTW...the only 2 I wouldnt run again is the GDP and the Early Skunk F4.

View attachment 64339

View attachment 64340
Did you have any issues with early f4 not wanting to finish? I had issues last year (outdoors) end of October before bud remotely filled out, not much frost, plants were huge...

Did you have any issues with early f4 not wanting to finish? I had issues last year (outdoors) end of October before bud remotely filled out, not much frost, plants were huge...
Yep. She was a very very long flowering plant that didnt produce barely any resin at all. She did produce a decent harvest and the smoke was so so. I ran 2 that time. I let one go wild which is the one in that pic. In the bottom of that pic you see part of plant #2. I topped and trained that one out. Same phenos.. yours look like mine? If I remember correctly.....my Durban flowered for 14 weeks and the ES#4 came down around week 10.

Edit.....chopped on day 83from pistols not flip.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Yep. She was a very very long flowering plant that didnt produce barely any resin at all. She did produce a decent harvest and the smoke was so so. I ran 2 that time. I let one go wild which is the one in that pic. In the bottom of that pic you see part of plant #2. I topped and trained that one out. Same phenos.. yours look like mine? If I remember correctly.....my Durban flowered for 14 weeks and the ES#4 came down around week 10.

Edit.....chopped on day 83from pistols not flip.
I decided to give her another chance this summer, but they are still not showing sex and are well over 6ft tall already, like yours she put out a ton of bud but no frost, mine have a little bit wider/indica looking leaves beautiful plant, things are getting crowded, i had to much nitrogen in my soil mix last year, ended up putting a light on to finish them last fall, I thought they might do better with less nitrogen but after chatting with you I think I will just compost them to reduce the crowding, the New England skunks and snow whites cherry starting flower and look nice, I really appreciate the info...

I decided to give her another chance this summer, but they are still not showing sex and are well over 6ft tall already, like yours she put out a ton of bud but no frost, mine have a little bit wider/indica looking leaves beautiful plant, things are getting crowded, i had to much nitrogen in my soil mix last year, ended up putting a light on to finish them last fall, I thought they might do better with less nitrogen but after chatting with you I think I will just compost them to reduce the crowding, the New England skunks and snow whites cherry starting flower and look nice, I really appreciate the info...
Not a problem. If you can, update me on how it ends up for you. Good luck with the grow. As you can see mine got big fast and that was only a 4 week veg time lol.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Not a problem. If you can, update me on how it ends up for you. Good luck with the grow. As you can see mine got big fast and that was only a 4 week veg time lol.
Will do, I will likely let one live, you plants look great! I agree she is a great plant and fast veg, I mean she gets arm size trunk and is beautiful but I simply need some room, I was expecting a few males with the other strains but ended up with all females, take care would love to see your progress.... Might just be my terror/area...