Anyone growing Bobs Bitchen seeds?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Got my 2nd Slymer jarred up...47 grams, that gives me 95 between the two.
So F'n happy with these plants, perfect wake and bake!!
The buds on this one are less airy, but they both smoke exactly the same.
20240310_082820-crop.jpg

Hard for me to break 1.5 oz per plant with my current set up and routine.
Jar on the right is the ICP/CD, came in at 35 grams.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
That don't look bad. If she's sooo deficient then whys there so many leaves under the net still green? Usually those are the first i see to discolor from a deficiency.
There's a few hidden in there haha. I noticed leaves dropping from down low a couple weeks ago. Thought I rectified it I haven't even opened the tent in a week and a half. When I opened it this time there was maybe a handful of dead leaves on the ground tops are yellowing out middles and lowers are as well.

Streetpro09

Tester
There's a few hidden in there haha. I noticed leaves dropping from down low a couple weeks ago. Thought I rectified it I haven't even opened the tent in a week and a half. When I opened it this time there was maybe a handful of dead leaves on the ground tops are yellowing out middles and lowers are as well.
Ahhhhh that subtle yellowing that's hard to pick up with the camera. Sounds like she's pretty close tho. I almost always get dieing leaves down low from like week 5 and on. Usually due to not getting much light. Just kinda how it is with a net.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Ahhhhh that subtle yellowing that's hard to pick up with the camera. Sounds like she's pretty close tho. I almost always get dieing leaves down low from like week 5 and on. Usually due to not getting much light. Just kinda how it is with a net.
Thanks ya I agree. I'm super happy with how simple this grow has been actually. I pushed this plant really hard and didn't give it quite the proper balanced feed. I'm still going to get some Great smoke!!!