any thoughts on CBD rich strains?

Does anyone grow any CBD strains for the home stash? I have a few packs from hoku seed that should be low thc but still have good flavor. im looking for something i can smoke during the day and still keep my shit together. Any suggestions for alternative strains i should look out for?

Supposedly these strains have some fruity tones.

* KZ x TNT x RL
* KZ x AMP x RL

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yes, I’ve grown Charlotte’s Box from Hoku and it’s a great smoke but not fruity. I’ve also grown Carmella Soprano and Coal Train Kush from Hill Family Farms (available though Hoku). The coal train Kush is typical Kush flavor and Carmella Soprano has some nice berries in the profile. I have some T1 from Old Country Hemp Co in early flower now.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I grow one or two each season to keep me in medicine for my neck arthritis.

I started with a Suzie Q gifted to me by a forum member, I just harvested not too long ago a Cherry Wine from GPS, and have two from Old Country Hemp underway right now, one Merlot and one Trump 1.

I typically don’t smoke these. I make them into edibles with MCT coconut oil.

I typically don’t smoke these
oh interesting, i usually vape my low thc / hemp stuff. those spicy herbal flavors come through pretty well. the gas notes unfortunately dont vape well

Carmella Soprano and Coal Train Kush
thanks, thats what i was looking for. i think ill have to go and make another order to hoku. im looking forward to seeing where the low thc (1-5%) space goes in the next decade. i can source indoor hemp buds locally for ~$80/oz right now that are pretty flavorful but im looking to kick that up a notch for my personal stash

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I have a few and some crosses of my own.
ranging from:
14% CBD/ .5% THC
10% CBD/ 5%
7/7/7 THC/CBD/CBN
In a bit here I’ll look through my last cross of OG Kush CBD x Bolo. I’m looking to improve on the taste, and Color, I’d like a lighter coloured flower and a better taste. It’s billed as a pretty high CBD leaning ratio so there is some to sacrifice in leu of taste.