Annunaki genetics can blow deez nutz

Deez. Nutz

So, I recently purchased a pack of seeds from annunaki and not a damn one terminated after roughly 3 weeks.

I tried presoaking, not presoaking, placing in root riot cubes, in paper towels, I placed them on a seed germination heat mat, no luck.

I then tried scarifying the seeds and soaking, still nothing.

I even tried a presoak with GA3, and still jack shit.
I later noticed a small disclaimer in the bottom of the seed pack stating that even though many of these seeds are tiny, white and green, they still are viable...my ass they are.

The problem being that after 10+days in a warm most environment they are susceptible to bacterial contamination, and about a quarter of the seeds ended up being floaters, empty shells.20200422_220742.jpg

Deez. Nutz

Yup! You'd need to be family or friend to get me to grow seeds that need a germination warning.

I'm guessing if you tried to get a replacement they'd probably reference the warning and insist it was your fault - but you could try.
The problem being, the purchaser is not told of the poor germ rates or extreme measures needed to attempt to get them to grow until AFTER you purchase the seeds.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That's some bullshit. This is why I'm so leary of purchasing seeds. Especially when most of this new shit is untested and you need to pop whole packs to find one keeper that's not mutant or stunted. Doesnt help either that shit id want is a couple hundred a pack and still untested.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So, I recently purchased a pack of seeds from annunaki and not a damn one terminated after roughly 3 weeks.

I tried presoaking, not presoaking, placing in root riot cubes, in paper towels, I placed them on a seed germination heat mat, no luck.

I then tried scarifying the seeds and soaking, still nothing.

I even tried a presoak with GA3, and still jack shit.
I later noticed a small disclaimer in the bottom of the seed pack stating that even though many of these seeds are tiny, white and green, they still are viable...my ass they are.

The problem being that after 10+days in a warm most environment they are susceptible to bacterial contamination, and about a quarter of the seeds ended up being floaters, empty shells.View attachment 56837
What a load of horse shit. Any pics of the seeds. Never even heard of them.

Deez. Nutz

Most of the seeds were super small and white, or very light green. This is what they euphemistically called " ivory".

Alot of them were floaters and empty, hard to explain, but when you had them between your fingers you could feel they were light, and you could also feel the two halves of the shell slide against each other as there was no plant tissue inside.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
What a load of horse shit. Any pics of the seeds. Never even heard of them.
His name is Adam a pretty good breeder and owns seedsforme website but after winning a few cups his head got swole

I used to get all my in house from him

His genetics are usually fire! But his storage and buying/customer service suck

I get his genetics from other places so if I have a problem with them I can deal with rational person who look at my whole order history and see I am not trying to scam and we come to happy medium

Some of his generics are old spice of life clones and seed of compassion which were decent genetics back in the day