Aloha from Vacationland and Happy Thanksgiving

Glad to have found you guys over here. Been looking for an active place to discuss growing and genetics with like minded individuals. Just starting up again indoors and have 3k currently going and will be adding another 3 very soon. Also, working towards a 30x50 full year, snow bearing, light dep assisted greenhouse. I've got some really fire genetics I've been collecting over the past 25 years of being a smoker. Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and you'll be hearing again from me really soon.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Glad to have found you guys over here. Been looking for an active place to discuss growing and genetics with like minded individuals. Just starting up again indoors and have 3k currently going and will be adding another 3 very soon. Also, working towards a 30x50 full year, snow bearing, light dep assisted greenhouse. I've got some really fire genetics I've been collecting over the past 25 years of being a smoker. Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and you'll be hearing again from me really soon.
Welcome to the group! 👍✌

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Welcome aboard! You hoarding any fire?

Welcome aboard! You hoarding any fire?
You know what my friend I actually am! Ma Dukes just found my seed collection I thought I lost when I moved spots a few years back. Actually just popped some heat for my first grow in my new place. I've got two clones of two different phenos of Sherb x TK91 from Cannarado and the rest I have going are seeds. We got Garlic Breath (Hawgsbreath x Chem D bx3) from Cannaventure, Hightide (Sour Diesel x TKM10) from Swampboys, Sour Diesel f2s from my homie Piffcoast Farms, TK S1s from CSI Humboldt, G13HP x SSH, Super Lemon Haze x Ghost OG, and NL5Haze x Tres Sister. Last 3 a homie of mine made.
Found some original Jaws FPOG f2 and Chem Soda F2s, some Jordan of the islands Super Skunk, BOG Sour Bubble x Banana Kush, Serious Seeds AK-47 early 2000 stock, SSH x G13 Skunk, Polynesian Mint Haze from Archive, and a bunch more fire. I'll be sharing my grows with you guys so get your popcorn ready.

Attachments

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
You know what my friend I actually am! Ma Dukes just found my seed collection I thought I lost when I moved spots a few years back. Actually just popped some heat for my first grow in my new place. I've got two clones of two different phenos of Sherb x TK91 from Cannarado and the rest I have going are seeds. We got Garlic Breath (Hawgsbreath x Chem D bx3) from Cannaventure, Hightide (Sour Diesel x TKM10) from Swampboys, Sour Diesel f2s from my homie Piffcoast Farms, TK S1s from CSI Humboldt, G13HP x SSH, Super Lemon Haze x Ghost OG, and NL5Haze x Tres Sister. Last 3 a homie of mine made.
Found some original Jaws FPOG f2 and Chem Soda F2s, some Jordan of the islands Super Skunk, BOG Sour Bubble x Banana Kush, Serious Seeds AK-47 early 2000 stock, SSH x G13 Skunk, Polynesian Mint Haze from Archive, and a bunch more fire. I'll be sharing my grows with you guys so get your popcorn ready.
Nice sounding gear you have in your collection! Look forward to seeing your girls grow... How skunky is Jordan islands? I have heard good things...