Aloha folks SCB in the house

Stoned Cold Bulldog

I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS SIMPLE. 1st. i can';t type worth shit so u will see caps a lot. ijs

got online lurking on the original OVER GROW back in 03/04 i guess. cut my teeth with the mole crew and his Uranium Cranium strain. Yes, I still have it but i also have severely limited grow space and windows of time too.

i retired by force in 09' and hit all the moms i had with 2 Uranium cranium makes. since i wasn't sure if they were the same cut. i figurer=d if they were different then the added diversity was welcomed. i can't recall all the moms but here are a few.
1. PRE 2K blueberry the outkast cut
2. pre 98 BK
3. gdp clone only
4. AK47 ? always thought that was a mistake or a pheno i never heard about. the bitch did make some offspring that were giant vigr monsters though.
5. PUKEBERRY 42 CLONE ONLY
6. BLUE DYNAMITE
7. WHITE RHINO
and the rest i can't recall.

return to growing after 10 yrs came with broad mites and i lost that war. they kicked my ass like never happened before. they are far worse than spider mites. those were all free clones but the time and effort and how pretty they were hurt real bad.

started again and only 3 are in the lineup crunch berries and warriors tonic a cbd 1:1 in theory they went from palm trees near death to an imitation of a Phoenix rising and beautiful . all 3 are being cloned in case i have to toss the big moms... one is potted up and 56 more are in water. one of those got it's own shorty deerpark bottle cause it have a nice amount of root nubs showing. two more are in soil cups but they haven't wilted yet so time will tell. the water clones were done as prevent defense because i already lost some soil clones.

peace, power and luv. SCB

D

Deleted member 60

Welcome. Nice look back. I was on OG back then... as well as when it all crashed down and everyone scattered.
OG was great...so early on with so many legendary folks hanging about.....but this is a much more intimate community. You'll definitely find some good folks here to trade info/seeds/etc with if that's your thing.

Maybe not clones though...huh? :eek:

Stoned Cold Bulldog

just a bulldog that doesn't want to stop dealing with the plant and if that means doing so in a meager way than i accept it until i can do better.

thankfully though i still know dank puff my tolerance isn;t has high as it used to be. that means i can make weed last longer than most.
Hell i still have some crumble from 3 yrs ago from mile high and i bought that in person along with a whole elbow with 4 types . biodiesel, nl , nl#5, can't recall last one.

get used to that cause my recall is sporadic and clinical. i just try to stay on course best i can.

The clone in the green I think is capn crunch berries and the orange are Warrior Tonic = mare cannatonic cut @22% x Warrior Kush @22% if I recall. I’m from the camp of thc combine with cbd in the same plant is best overall. Not a fan of industrial hemp derived CBD.

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Welcome to paradise!...there is a photo of the month contest and a great DIY if you are into making anything.