AlienAthena's Astronomical Journal

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Never a Kool Aid drinker of any kind, I am a die hard skeptic. But, you can't change the way another person feels. They feel that way for reasons that are personal to them, and we can't take away from that. We're all one being, and understanding is the key to reconnecting with another. We're all riding this rocket ship out together.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I love it ! I wonder the same things as you.
source (23).gif
But forreal tho you're growing some fire over there.
Take pics then get smacked
you dumb for this one ahahahaha
It helps that most of the men are old/older 😅. This place would be different with a bunch of 20something year old males lmao.
I almost took offense to that but then I remembered I'm not sensitive.

Shit, you can be my boss any day. Feed me and I'll follow you to the ends of the Earth...like a puppy. :ROFLMAO:
amen to that Joe
i’m done posting. I might like shit and leave a “haha” if i ain’t kicked out but ✌🏾

and i’m still gonna grow his seeds 🤣💀
you ain't going nowhere. I tried the Heisen-aid it didn't agree with me. "I'm still gonna grow his seeds" as you MOTHERFUCKING should. Fires fire regardless of who created it.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
View attachment 45709

you ain't going nowhere. I tried the Heisen-aid it didn't agree with me. "I'm still gonna grow his seeds" as you MOTHERFUCKING should. Fires fire regardless of who created it.
Great minds think alike! *taps forehead* Thanks for the compliment on my grow skills ☺
It’s like one big circle jerk 🤢 and ion like it. The “Heisen-aid” Good fucking night 😭😭😂💀 But the only reason ima grow em is because i paid for em lmao. There are others working the same cuts and if I wait at the right time I can get em just as cheap as GPS. Done buying his shit 🤷🏾‍♀️

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 45709
you dumb for this one ahahahaha
I almost took offense to that but then I remembered I'm not sensitive.

amen to that Joe
Wildin’ out bro

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Never a Kool Aid drinker of any kind, I am a die hard skeptic. But, you can't change the way another person feels. They feel that way for reasons that are personal to them, and we can't take away from that. We're all one being, and understanding is the key to reconnecting with another. We're all riding this rocket ship out together.
I want what you’re smoking

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Wildin’ out bro
I'm just being me. I wish I could remember who but someone made me realize I'm not myself here enough. So on that note I decided to just be me fully online. Like in real life you can like me or not. It will make no difference to me. I'm gonna keep growing fire and showing off the gear all of the amazing people here have graciously looked out for me with.
I want what you’re smoking
Get out my head love! Ahaha
Great minds think alike! *taps forehead* Thanks for the compliment on my grow skills ☺
It’s like one big circle jerk 🤢 and ion like it. The “Heisen-aid” Good fucking night 😭😭😂💀 But the only reason ima grow em is because i paid for em lmao. There are others working the same cuts and if I wait at the right time I can get em just as cheap as GPS. Done buying his shit 🤷🏾‍♀️
I actually really fucked with Heisen. He's a really good guy, talked with him a few times. He really does care. Maybe too much. Who knows I just know after the gps merger the Heisen-aid flavor changed. I probably did something. I normally would say o well who cares. But Heisen looked out for me a while back in a way I can never forget and for that hell always have my respect. Doesn't mean I have to agree with anything he does. You never came off any type of way. At least to me. Remember too he's dropping rare packs right now so the dick sucking in heavy rotation. You right you paid for them and they are yours to do with as you please. Just saying it's not the genetics fault. You have skills and I'd like to run a strain with you like @GOMM and you with the Bag Of Seeds.

Last edited: