AlienAthena's Astronomical Journal

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Imho yes a clone will generally flower a bit sooner than the original it came from, case to case basis though depending on timing. Once the clone has roots anyways. Primarily due to the fact that it's already an adult plant even though it's little.
It's basically the same age as the plant it came from, so would immediately be ready to flower coming from a mature plant.
Vs a seedling that has to wait to be sexually mature etc. Just my two cents. Lol.
Thanks that’s what I was thinking. My Slurricane F1 clones are looking better than their mom. I’m just hoping they didn’t herm like her. I haven’t been able to do close inspections. 1 Is already looking close at 6 1/2 weeks but I’m going to take them to 8

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
FLOWER TENT
I had a gorgeous plant that I gave a bunch of clones to a growmie a while back. The original mom threw lots of balls in the first 2 weeks of flower but none of the 9 clones he flowered out gave a single one. Weird. Lol
I'm hoping that's the case here. One just has me worried
PC311098.JPG
PC311101.JPG
See the difference? They came from the same mom and are getting the same everything else.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Here's the Lavender Jones bagseed that I'm really excited for.
PC311099.JPG

and the Bordello bagseed, Suppose to be indica dominant but growing like a sativa.
PC311102.JPG

Chem Cookie Trip by Useful Seeds that I should've let veg longer but didn't
PC311100.JPG

Tomorrow will be 7 weeks from flip.

Last edited:

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
The Dosidos #22 x Slurricane F1's are starting to take off now. I can see that the roots have started reaching the bottom of the pots. They're bigger than 2 of the solo plants that are a week ahead of them and nearly the same size of the other two. Didn't water yesterday because dumb but I mixed them solution at about 500ppm to hopefully get them a little greener.

I'll be calling these Do-si-cane for now. If anyone has other suggestions I'm open
P1041120.JPG
P1041121.JPG

From Left to Right: Banana Orange Daiquiri , City Slickers, Bridezillas.
P1041125.JPG
Lucky 7's. I'm hoping so hard this is a girl. New shoes for her soon.
P1041126.JPG

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
The Dosidos #22 x Slurricane F1's are starting to take off now. I can see that the roots have started reaching the bottom of the pots. They're bigger than 2 of the solo plants that are a week ahead of them and nearly the same size of the other two. Didn't water yesterday because dumb but I mixed them solution at about 500ppm to hopefully get them a little greener.

I'll be calling these Do-si-cane for now. If anyone has other suggestions I'm open
View attachment 39839
View attachment 39840

From Left to Right: Banana Orange Daiquiri , City Slickers, Bridezillas.
View attachment 39841
Lucky 7's. I'm hoping so hard this is a girl. New shoes for her soon.
View attachment 39843
I got that BOD (🍌🍊🍹) too, get em’ girl

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Man i’ve been sick af. I’ll try to get an update up later today now that I can keep water down.
I always keep some pedialyte around works wonders and is designed to restore electrolytes and hydration. Never had a hangover or lingering stomach problems. Also seen an uptick in overall performance gym and the bed. Glad u feel better but the true test of valor would be a nice update 💃🏽

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
I always keep some pedialyte around works wonders and is designed to restore electrolytes and hydration. Never had a hangover or lingering stomach problems. Also seen an uptick in overall performance gym and the bed. Glad u feel better but the true test of valor would be a nice update 💃🏽
Pedialyte won’t stop the pain my uterus is inflicting upon me. 😩
But forreal tho, I’m feeling better today so there will be an update.