ALIEN GENETICS

Not Given

Has chucked
SCAM ALERT
I got scammed on IG by _ALIEN_GENETICS
Too embarrassing, $50,

9_EwgLwb_400x400.jpg
feel free to scambait and harass them on IG, just don't give them any money.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Isn't it La Plata Labs that has all the Alien genetics? I snagged a "Double Alien" from them that has Lemon Alien and Alien Bubba. And they had a hoard of other alien crosses and reverses and stuff.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
No just a Nigerian scammer (Ronny otieno), search ig for alien genetics and see a list of scam artists.
Just saying that La Plata is fairly old school and I believe originated the strain. I might be mistaken but I know they work with it extensively.

I don't do instagram, but I don't see buying seeds from anyone off there. Any legitimate breeder is gonna have another avenue for me to buy their beans. And if they don't I don't need them that bad.

D

Deleted member 60

From my memory....La Plata wasn't around when "Alien" dropped those genetics at the Farm. (2004-2005??) They came on the scene much later when legality here in CO made it safe to play. They might have been players @ some point in the med scene in about 2010 when it all opened up... but they weren't around before that, for sure.

"Alien genetics" started with the release of "Alien Rock Candy" and he went from there. He had a good run until folks started talking about hermies in the ARC....and it pissed him off so badly that he wasn't king shit/the total focus of the hype on thr Farm that he walked away from all of it. Evidently he has returned....I don;t follow him/never found anything that lived up to the HYPE in his wares...and they were all $150 a pack and up at the time. SUPER HYPED SHIT. So much so that a guy named true grit and I split/ran 7 packs that I bought.....and we ran all of them.....and neither of us found anything worth a shit. It was a huge waste ot time/$$. However..at the time...the hype was so big that if you said anything you got labeled as a shithead/etc... so we just moved on. As I say though...a bit later...we weren't the only ones calling foul. But the seedy world has always been seedy...so on they go...hype machine in tow....

Not Given

Has chucked
I personally would never buy anything from anyone on IG. There are too many scammers losing as legitimate breeders and seed banks on IG that is very difficult to know who’s who.
These scammers have 2 IG scams, scam1 you won a contest, I need shipping. And join the seed tester program, just need shipping.
I've been blocked but feel free to scambait _ALIEN_GENETICS on IG

Not Given

Has chucked
I was approached again in IG, the same scammer runs seedjunky_michigan , I could tell same guy. But he wanted $400 this time.
Also foreign.genetics.seedbank & foreign_genetics has seed tester scam running. Pretty sure all the same guy.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
They post those scam accounts all the time, the original has to try to keep up with em and ask people to report lol. Alien has been around long time, la plata are just chuckers using the gear and obsoulie started out with Alien and he’s a legend on his own now, so there’s that. There are quite a few decent seed sellers on IG, but you can’t be an idiot about it lol.

Not Given

Has chucked
They post those scam accounts all the time, the original has to try to keep up with em and ask people to report lol. Alien has been around long time, la plata are just chuckers using the gear and obsoulie started out with Alien and he’s a legend on his own now, so there’s that. There are quite a few decent seed sellers on IG, but you can’t be an idiot about it lol.
I sent a dm to alien.genetics asking for verification of the 2nd account and got no response, so really I doubt there is a real alien account their, just ronny. But really I don't give a fuck about it any more but the fact this one individual is running so many (5) scams I know of is alarming.
I don't know what you mean "idiot about it"

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
From my memory....La Plata wasn't around when "Alien" dropped those genetics at the Farm. (2004-2005??) They came on the scene much later when legality here in CO made it safe to play. They might have been players @ some point in the med scene in about 2010 when it all opened up... but they weren't around before that, for sure.

"Alien genetics" started with the release of "Alien Rock Candy" and he went from there. He had a good run until folks started talking about hermies in the ARC....and it pissed him off so badly that he wasn't king shit/the total focus of the hype on thr Farm that he walked away from all of it. Evidently he has returned....I don;t follow him/never found anything that lived up to the HYPE in his wares...and they were all $150 a pack and up at the time. SUPER HYPED SHIT. So much so that a guy named true grit and I split/ran 7 packs that I bought.....and we ran all of them.....and neither of us found anything worth a shit. It was a huge waste ot time/$$. However..at the time...the hype was so big that if you said anything you got labeled as a shithead/etc... so we just moved on. As I say though...a bit later...we weren't the only ones calling foul. But the seedy world has always been seedy...so on they go...hype machine in tow....
Yeah..... I have been wondering about these
"Boutique" seed breeders with all these new strains you never heard of. Like r they for real?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yeah..... I have been wondering about these
"Boutique" seed breeders with all these new strains you never heard of. Like r they for real?
Most are "closet growers" that made some seeds.
Don't get me wrong, there are some damn good "closet growers".
And watch out for youtube talk show channels promoting seed.
This place right here has just as good of seeds as anyone, plus you can talk to the breeders direct.