AC Infinity Humidifier.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I have a 28x 55 " and 28x 28" I probably dont need oscilator. I now have a small 4" desk fan for down in the root zone and 6 " hurricane clip fan for under the canopy. The 8 inch monkey fan is hitting the tops of the plants, and a 10" honeywell up top blowing on the light/heatsink. With three Ac fans I will have plenty of air flow. Probably only run them on lower setting. The monkey fan has a good spread but it does not seem like it will last very long. I will maybe stick an oscilator in its place to make sure all the corners get air if things get to dense or too tall. It would be nice to flip a switch instead of trying to reach over the plants to add a fan in late flower.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ac infinity is definitely my fan of choice, but they've consistently raised prices for the past 5 years.
Uhm, if the price to manufacture and deliver something goes up, you can eat it or charge the customer. Which prices have you noticed this with? And where? I have been buying fans and exhausts and stuff from them and haven't noticed anything. They've only been doing weed specific stuff since they dropped their first tents, and that wasn't too long ago.

F series

Insanely Active Member
Uhm, if the price to manufacture and deliver something goes up, you can eat it or charge the customer. Which prices have you noticed this with? And where? I have been buying fans and exhausts and stuff from them and haven't noticed anything. They've only been doing weed specific stuff since they dropped their first tents, and that wasn't too long ago.
Yes my bad

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I inoculated my bags with GT a week ago today and the mycelium has already worked its way to the bottom of 3 out of 4 bags. Hoping this is a sign that I didn’t fuck up my first try!
View attachment 122750
My pint jars are all showing but my bag seems to wet to me and not showing any mycelium growth but it's only been a couple weeks I'll let it ride guess we will know soon enough Treefarmer 👍

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My pint jars are all showing but my bag seems to wet to me and not showing any mycelium growth but it's only been a couple weeks I'll let it ride guess we will know soon enough Treefarmer 👍
I’ve been reading that the Uncle Ben’s bags have more moisture in them than some of the generic store brand bags. Because of that people have been injecting less into each bag (0.5mL instead of 1-2mL). I’ve been reading that temperature helps too and mine really started to speed up when I raised the temp in the tent from 74° - 78°.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I’ve been reading that the Uncle Ben’s bags have more moisture in them than some of the generic store brand bags. Because of that people have been injecting less into each bag (0.5mL instead of 1-2mL). I’ve been reading that temperature helps too and mine really started to speed up when I raised the temp in the tent from 74° - 78°.
I did inject bag last with left overs but I am certain I put 2ml in it I put them on top of cupboard 70* constantly I was going to use seedling heat mat but read with warmer temps comes more bad growth too so I chickened out...,

D

Deleted member 2835

I did inject bag last with left overs but I am certain I put 2ml in it I put them on top of cupboard 70* constantly I was going to use seedling heat mat but read with warmer temps comes more bad growth too so I chickened out...,
That just depends on what stage you're in..I prefer up to 85° for incubation or colonization but fruiting I like to drop it to at least 73°

twobitbob

Super Active Member
been awhile since I paid attention looks like someone started a new TEK
just Knocking up presterilized/cooked rice now hmm
it does look pretty wet though cool ideas in here