A little Introduction

Toke

Hi folks im new here but not to growing. Im based in Northern Ireland in the land of no growing. My flowering space is a diy cabinet that's 4.8ft long X 2.5 ft Deep X 8ft high. This space is split into two levels with Samsung Strips for lighting max 350 watts per level. I tend to grow in coco/perlite mixes or drip feed in pots of hydroton just depends on how bored I get. Extraction is using an 8 inch high power fan and filter to match which is housed in a diy lung box im my loft and with passive vents in the walls of the cab sucking in air from the bedroom. I usually grow low height plants in modular scrogs, other times I run a sog shelf or a mix of both. Keeps It interesting. Strains, I try and stick to Indica dominant strains and seed stock is usually the latest strains from both Dinafem and HSO with a yearly comp on my local site doing Sweet Seeds strains. So these will always be a feature in my diaries.
My other interest is in photography with about 30 years of experience in a professional manner but semi retired now due to muscle waisting in the arms. So growing and snapping pics keeps me busy just takes longer. Im sure there will be members here that will spot my photos from other sites dotted around the world. Im always up to helping out with questions regarding photography. Only thing I hate is fecking memes posted in my diaries they have there place just not in my diaries. Sorry but im an old fart and communicate the old fashioned way with words lol.
I think that's the gest off it and happy to be here. Take care. Toke...

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Hi folks im new here but not to growing. Im based in Northern Ireland in the land of no growing. My flowering space is a diy cabinet that's 4.8ft long X 2.5 ft Deep X 8ft high. This space is split into two levels with Samsung Strips for lighting max 350 watts per level. I tend to grow in coco/perlite mixes or drip feed in pots of hydroton just depends on how bored I get. Extraction is using an 8 inch high power fan and filter to match which is housed in a diy lung box im my loft and with passive vents in the walls of the cab sucking in air from the bedroom. I usually grow low height plants in modular scrogs, other times I run a sog shelf or a mix of both. Keeps It interesting. Strains, I try and stick to Indica dominant strains and seed stock is usually the latest strains from both Dinafem and HSO with a yearly comp on my local site doing Sweet Seeds strains. So these will always be a feature in my diaries.
My other interest is in photography with about 30 years of experience in a professional manner but semi retired now due to muscle waisting in the arms. So growing and snapping pics keeps me busy just takes longer. Im sure there will be members here that will spot my photos from other sites dotted around the world. Im always up to helping out with questions regarding photography. Only thing I hate is fecking memes posted in my diaries they have there place just not in my diaries. Sorry but im an old fart and communicate the old fashioned way with words lol.
Nice. Look forward to some good photos. Im interested in seeing the modular scrogs and scrog shelf. Welcome.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Yes sir welcome to a piece of paradise

Toke

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and you all are keeping well and if not at least stonned.
I see I can't like peoples posts etc atm so as soon as the mods remove my disability I will be on the ball.
Im a little busy here atm but will get my diary uploaded asap, I will copy across some of my diary that's online elsewhere as it is already started and edit the photos and text to take out my sponsors logos/mentions etc.
That's it for now catch you later.
Toke...

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and you all are keeping well and if not at least stonned.
I see I can't like peoples posts etc atm so as soon as the mods remove my disability I will be on the ball.
Im a little busy here atm but will get my diary uploaded asap, I will copy across some of my diary that's online elsewhere as it is already started and edit the photos and text to take out my sponsors logos/mentions etc.
That's it for now catch you later.
Toke...
Yes i started going crazy at first. Once you post a little itll open up. At first it will say posts being held too. Dont stress. Took a day n it was opened up.