A day in the life of a Mysturis grower

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Hey there nice set up! I’ll be following along. Those girls need some room for sure but they are doing just fine on top of each other it seems :) Just curious why no oscillating fan? Got a cheap but decent one that clips to a corner pole and oscillates, might help move air just under the canopy. I Think it’s vivosun or something?

Mysturis420

Hey there nice set up! I’ll be following along. Those girls need some room for sure but they are doing just fine on top of each other it seems :) Just curious why no oscillating fan? Got a cheap but decent one that clips to a corner pole and oscillates, might help move air just under the canopy. I Think it’s vivosun or something?
I am currently looking at these to help with the lower part of the tent as of now I have air blowing in from the top over the plants and then sucked back out the top and as far as my large tent I have those big hurricane fans in there but unfortunately my last hurricane fan I have is a little to strong for my small tent and i believe the vivosuns are what I decided on I think they have a 2 pack on Amazon

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
I am currently looking at these to help with the lower part of the tent as of now I have air blowing in from the top over the plants and then sucked back out the top and as far as my large tent I have those big hurricane fans in there but unfortunately my last hurricane fan I have is a little to strong for my small tent and i believe the vivosuns are what I decided on I think they have a 2 pack on Amazon
Yeah my little 5 by 5 couldn’t even handle a tower fan from Walmart in the corner on low

Mysturis420

Do you usually trim the big fan leaves before hanging? BEAUTY of a haul btw. I am super undecided on hanging whole plant vs branches
I use to trim everything to dry but recently started only trimming leaves with long stems and In my opinion my flavor had gotten better well not so much better it just cures a little quicker but honestly it could all be in my head i feel like the clear healing stuff the oozes out the leaves stem when trimming adds bad flavor so i dont clip leaves in the bud until dry i hope that made sense