4/20 sale thread 2020

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I thought about getting one of their mini rigs, but I've never done dabs and I'm a little afraid to. I don't do concentrates much either. Mainly just flower.
Nothing to be scared of. Your first couple experiences will be eye opening, but you’ll quickly build a tolerance up. So much so it can ruin smoking flower all together until you get your tolerance back down.

Dabs have a higher peak than flower, but wears off much quicker.

Terpenes from concentrates shit all over flower IMO.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
All I see so far in Canada is worlds strongest strains 30 percent off...but its for the whole month ...he already sold out of a lot of stuff...he put pollen up for sale 2 times and sold out real fast.
True north has canuk seeds on sale...I don't buy those seeds....I stopped buying from TN though because of the valentines screw up by them.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Nothing to be scared of. Your first couple experiences will be eye opening, but you’ll quickly build a tolerance up. So much so it can ruin smoking flower all together until you get your tolerance back down.

Dabs have a higher peak than flower, but wears off much quicker.

Terpenes from concentrates shit all over flower IMO.
Everyone‘s endocannabinoid system differs so it’s best to find what works for you. I need like 700+mg of edibles to have a good time. I switch to dry herb vaping for a while, and then back to dabs again. Keeps my tolerance guessing it seems. THC+terps and then full spectrum+terps, not sure if anyone else has a similar experience.

Greenpoint has a 4/20 sale on seeds.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Everyone‘s endocannabinoid system differs so it’s best to find what works for you. I need like 700+mg of edibles to have a good time. I switch to dry herb vaping for a while, and then back to dabs again. Keeps my tolerance guessing it seems. THC+terps and then full spectrum+terps, not sure if anyone else has a similar experience.

Greenpoint has a 4/20 sale on seeds.
Yea I think people over dab cause there used to having sessions anyway. I found when I kept to medium sized dabs here and there when I'd smoke flower it would fuck me up.