4/20/2021 sales and deals

A few lights...

Last is a light I am highly considering getting for only $589 with coupon code CCFC.
Watching GG doing a run with it now and it looks legit so far.

Meatman

Meat Master
A few lights...

Last is a light I am highly considering getting for only $589 with coupon code CCFC.
If you get that bottom one they make a light controller for it to unlock its full potential I would get that for sure that’s another 165

If you get that bottom one they make a light controller for it to unlock its full potential I would get that for sure that’s another 165
Good looking out Meatman, and I think your right you might as well snag the pimp my light controller to go with it cuz all together it would still be under $800 which is just amazing seeing what that thing can do.
Medic Controller.JPG

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
A few lights...

I just ordered the fold 8 my first full sized led, I have several HLG 288 first gen for vegging... A HUGE step for me love my hps & CMH lol

I think most guys want something they can just buy and plug in that’s how I was too until I found out how easy they are to build I’ll never buy a fancy overpriced light again
For me this is a big factor as I want absolutely no tom foolery when it comes time for the light to be on and want it to be safe and rock solid. I am curious though what kind of a 720W DIY led array could a competent builder put together and how much it would cost and what kind of par map it would produce because that medic 8 is really amazing.
Medic-Grow-Fold-8-Raised-PAR-Map.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
A few lights...

I could make ya one with real samsung diodes

Meatman

Meat Master
The only problem with making a light that size is shipping it it would be expensive and probably broken when it arrived that’s just me tho if you where really interested in one buy a kit and see for yourself what it’s like the first time I plugged my big light in I had it upside down on a table I instantly puked and could see stars for a week they are bright and efficient