2nd grow help!!!

I AM

The flop wasnt so good but you took the pot on the river!!

Nice!!
3 of a kind jack 10...haha.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
True I was also just thinking from the starts of stress from the no watering/feeding? Looked like soil to me so decent couple waters and should correct depending how low they have been potted of course nute levels could be lower and not providing the amount it wants🤔

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The light yellow nitrogen lacking? Please help
Don't look at deficiency charts. They are just hungry and you saw it by looking young padawan LOL

Just from my grows, when they start looking 'hungry" (like that) I just give them their next planned feeding. If you try and diagnose and fix particular problems you can throw the whole mess out of whack.

Since the leaves look yellow-ish and droopy you need to find the cause, but think simple first. You know they need water - droop fixed. Think about the last time you fed them. They look to be right at that stage where they are really starting to pump out shoots and leaves - and need food.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Your room is also a nice comfortable 70F - at least on the floor. A little chilly for lights-on for the plants though.

If you had a tent to contain the light warmth - or even moved the partitions closer to make it tent-like, it might help

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
Time and love , they be good. Prob just suffering a bit
I fked this one up from the beginning and am trying to salvage. My last grow was my first (snow lotus) where I wasn’t mirroring someone’s grow. Came harvest and I must of smoked an oz every 3rd day.

so initial plan was to go kind of sea of green and 12/12 from start just to get loaded up on personal. After 4 days I switched back to 18/12. Also had had ac issues. A few days it got up to 92-95 in room before I got ventilation down.

point is they have been stressed and stunted growth I think.

im running ffof/happy frog, perlite, dolomite, and worm castings. Prolly gonna get some of these guys into bigger pots soon.

the two led lights are dialed in perfect on par meter to 800-1000 at canopy. Not sure if the lighter green just need bigger pots and new nutrients or what.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I fked this one up from the beginning and am trying to salvage. My last grow was my first (snow lotus) where I wasn’t mirroring someone’s grow. Came harvest and I must of smoked an oz every 3rd day.

so initial plan was to go kind of sea of green and 12/12 from start just to get loaded up on personal. After 4 days I switched back to 18/12. Also had had ac issues. A few days it got up to 92-95 in room before I got ventilation down.

point is they have been stressed and stunted growth I think.

im running ffof/happy frog, perlite, dolomite, and worm castings. Prolly gonna get some of these guys into bigger pots soon.

the two led lights are dialed in perfect on par meter to 800-1000 at canopy. Not sure if the lighter green just need bigger pots and new nutrients or what.
Everything looks good man there's a few different things that can cause the leaves to turn yellow pH over or under watering it's all good as long as u deal w it. And u will learn to identify exactly what it is soon enough

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
Don't try and play Bill Nye the fake science guy and adjust stuff to favor one nute over another because you think it's a specific deficiency - they are all connected.
I made some more transplants, possibly final. I’m hoping with the added space and fresh dolomite, wormcastings, and fresh soil ffof/happy frog... that they will get their color back in a week or so. Here are updated pics.

E8873437-C29D-43FF-8AE7-BAC1AF73BC85.jpeg3CD4CEB6-99C2-42A0-9547-6A943DC8D55F.jpegE693B246-7861-4FCE-B232-D13C399BD188.jpegC6252D7F-8008-4EDC-B5D9-7708C23188E6.jpeg0D720CB7-2727-40D2-A1CF-71AF0EA5023C.jpeg