2023 best LED 4x4

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Alright guys and gals!
Thanks for dropping in.
From the UK and looking to get another LED light for the other half of my 1.2x2.4 (4x8). Currently I have the lumatek 465w pro on one side of the tent and I need to get the other side fired up.

I would normally stick with lumatek but they are pretty expensive these days so I've been doing some looking around and wish I hadn't as there is so much choice!

I don't think I need to go to 600w it's just not needed as I'm not running C02 so sticking to the 450/480w area.

I've looked at the following with the pricing.... could anyone give me any input or recommendation.

Lumatek 2.9ul Pro 465w - £590
Maxibrite 2.3ul 480w - £530
Spider farmer G5000 500w 2.8ul- £435

Any input would be kl

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Cheers fella for coming back to us. I bit the bullet in the end and got a Lumatek the same I have. A good friend reminded me that you can daisy chain them which for my set up is very handy.
There definitely does seem to be alot of speculation around the drivers and LED's used in the cheaper units especially the spider farmer stuff.
I think when the stakes are high keep with what you know works, no matter how temping some of the sales pitches are 😅.