2022 AC Infinity Oscillating clip on tent fans!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Before i went to the box fan sitting on the light I was considering using their fireplace blowers. Something that would blow across the bed under the canopy. Outside of what i would want to spend though.
I got one of their 'airplate' fans that fits in a AC vent. had two booster fans. That is now in the drying closet as an exhaust. Nothing they put out is bad, but they only put out what they say they will, and I have a few fans of theirs that got repurposed after I saw what they could actually do. Great products, but they only perform as advertized.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
This is what I have in my drying closet to move air. They have a single and double fan version. Watch the cfm, some of the muffin fans are very gentle.
They aren’t very strong in my opinion. Great for what you’re doing in a drying room. I use them in my drying box, but will probably move them to the short tent for the final flower run in about a month.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They aren’t very strong in my opinion. Great for what you’re doing in a drying room. I use them in my drying box, but will probably move them to the short tent for the final flower run in about a month.
I have one of the less powerful sets putting minor wind on my seedlings when appropriate. They all have a use, you just have to plug some of them in to figure out what :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have one of the less powerful sets putting minor wind on my seedlings when appropriate. They all have a use, you just have to plug some of them in to figure out what :ROFLMAO:
I think this is one of the sets above. Not sure how high it would lift a piece of paper if you hung one over the front, but it does move air. When I ditch the dome and the side piece it doesn't blow too much for seedlings.
IMG_7508.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I think this is one of the sets above. Not sure how high it would lift a piece of paper if you hung one over the front, but it does move air. When I ditch the dome and the side piece it doesn't blow too much for seedlings.
View attachment 102615
Those look like the smaller ones. The larger 140mm ones move more air, and it’s still gentle, but 1 in each corner of the tent has worked well for the top of the canopy for me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Those look like the smaller ones. The larger 140mm ones move more air, and it’s still gentle, but 1 in each corner of the tent has worked well for the top of the canopy for me.
These are the same size square as the others, but skinny. The one I have that moves air has some weight to it and is thick.

When they first put them on amazon the price was so good I think I bought one of each

m4s73r

The Laziest
Yep. And they got us waiting till feb.... Then have the audacity to ask on their facebook page what you getting your growmies for christmas?! Srsly? Bunch of assholes LOL

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yep. And they got us waiting till feb.... Then have the audacity to ask on their facebook page what you getting your growmies for christmas?! Srsly? Bunch of assholes LOL
I just noticed they had a promotion that ended yesterday where they included one of the developer production fans with any tent ordered on 12/22 - 12/23.

m4s73r

The Laziest
I’d love to order their 4x4 but the lack of side access to the plants is preventing me from ordering it. 4x4 is just too big to be able to easily prune those plants in the back.
I struggle with that on my 5x5s. They got me too far away from the beds. Thats why I'm going to a more open room layout. I want to be able to wheel around all 4 sides of my beds to prune on my. I had a old office chair that I took the back and arms off of. Its my grow room chair lol.