2022 AC Infinity Oscillating clip on tent fans!

m4s73r

The Laziest
Kinda of excited about this. I have bought so many really crappy clip on fans. Here is hoping AC Infinity breaks that meme.

The CLOUDRAY is a clip-on fan with 10 digital speeds which features oscillation, connectivity with our smart controllers, and an IP-44 rating to withstand even the most humid grow tent environments.
The CLOUDRAY Series will be on sale early 2022.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Kinda of excited about this. I have bought so many really crappy clip on fans. Here is hoping AC Infinity breaks that meme.

The CLOUDRAY is a clip-on fan with 10 digital speeds which features oscillation, connectivity with our smart controllers, and an IP-44 rating to withstand even the most humid grow tent environments.
The CLOUDRAY Series will be on sale early 2022.

Want!

I just bought some fans and other stuff during their Black Friday Sale and got it delivered yesterday. I am hoping their S7 usb muffin fans are strong enough to where I can get rid of the box fan I have on the floor of my tent and just put a couple of these on top of my net pots pointing straight up into my plants then mount a couple of them on each side of the canopy and 1 raxial on the bottom for fresh air and another raxial on top to exhuast. I hope they are strong enough... If those new Cloudray fans are 20-25 bucks and last a couple of years they will sell millions of them.
Dual S7 usb Fans.jpg

m4s73r

The Laziest
I just bought some fans and other stuff during their Black Friday Sale and got it delivered yesterday. I am hoping their S7 usb muffin fans are strong enough to where I can get rid of the box fan I have on the floor of my tent and just put a couple of these on top of my net pots pointing straight up into my plants then mount a couple of them on each side of the canopy and 1 raxial on the bottom for fresh air and another raxial on top to exhuast. I hope they are strong enough... If those new Cloudray fans are 20-25 bucks and last a couple of years they will sell millions of them.
View attachment 102580
I often considered trying to mount some of these in my ChilLed light between the bars.IMG_20211113_212805_534.jpg

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
View attachment 102580
I have 4 of those in my 4x4 and 2 in my 2x4 mounted to blow across the canopy. They give a really gentle breeze but they are silent and keep the air moving. The wire that connects them is a little short so I cut and extended it.

I have 4 of those in my 4x4 and 2 in my 2x4 mounted to blow across the canopy. They give a really gentle breeze but they are silent and keep the air moving. The wire that connects them is a little short so I cut and extended it.
I am pretty sure I have a couple of usb extension cords floating around in my PC box somewhere so I can hopefully avoid cutting them to get em to my new surge strip that actually has usb ports on it. Just in case I don' t though would you reckon a cut & spliced cheapo wally extension would be OK to use to extend the muffin fans range tfc? I wonder what a surge protector will look like in another 10 years, these things are starting to get ridiculous.
71N091ige2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am pretty sure I have a couple of usb extension cords floating around in my PC box somewhere so I can hopefully avoid cutting them to get em to my new surge strip that actually has usb ports on it. Just in case I don' t though would you reckon a cut & spliced cheapo wally extension would be OK to use to extend the muffin fans range tfc? I wonder what a surge protector will look like in another 10 years, these things are starting to get ridiculous.
View attachment 102596
You have an open red light on the strip, and if it is bright enough a glow coming out of any unused plug. If it's inside the tent look at it in the dark. Nothing electrical tape won't fix.

Last edited:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 102580
What adapter/conversion does a person need to get this straight to a 110 plug?
Something as simple as a phone charger adapter?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Are there different power outputs from certain usb adapters.
My phone charges faster from the wall adapter than the CPU usb port.

Last edited:
Are there different power outputs from certain usb adapters.
My phone charges faster from the wall adapter than the CPU usb port.
There are so many different usb versions now that is laughable - https://www.extremetech.com/computing/115251-how-usb-charging-works-or-how-to-avoid-blowing-up-your-smartphone
TLDR some of the adapters pull more amps than others and can "Quick Charge" your phone.

Stoner thoughts.... You know what else is laughable that I know H.A.F. has seen my heavily black gorilla taped Foldgers dwc pimp buckets and seems to think I might have light discipline issues from a red switch on a surge strip.
MeowMeow Wtf.gif

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
View attachment 102596
The wires are really small gauge so pretty much anything will work. I used 16AWG speaker wire because I had some laying around.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yup (y)
View attachment 102597
But if you want to keep stuff clean AC also sells a version of those muffin fans with a really nice speed controller and 110 plug already on it for 20$ more Slowdrawl. https://www.acinfinity.com/component-cooling/axial-ac-fan-kits/axial-s1225d-muffin-120v-ac-cooling-fan-dual-120mm-x-120mm-x-25mm/
View attachment 102599
This is what I have in my drying closet to move air. They have a single and double fan version. Watch the cfm, some of the muffin fans are very gentle.