2021 Mystery Pack Competition

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
these are the smallest shrubs I've grown to date, stretch was maybe a 15 - 20% increase
#2 - 18 1/2"
#3 - 20 1/2"

Our chilly cellar really seemed to slow the growth of these plants. I did want to veg the lot for a few more weeks but the contest deadline was creeping up and the rest of you lot were looking crazy weeks ahead. so nobody was topped just removed a few fan leaves and left 10 - 12 side branches each, I was hoping for the angry Christmas tree look but no big stretch. No mid flower defoliation I just tucked a few fans, half dozen nanners plucked from #3 during week five and a single from #2 all low light underside. thanks for the heads up on that @H.A.F.

day 51
View attachment 112497
I did little to no veg this run myself and the cold this winter did not help my run either. I usually can get 2 or a little over or under per plant like this, but considering the circumstances I ain’t mad. Max this run was 38g I think for myself. But that’s plenty for me. Usually the idea is to have like 20+ that size or bigger for my run but this is my last run at this location until I can find a new house. I’ve missed out in the past on places being in the middle of a run and what not. So hopefully by this summer I got a new spot and can get back to how things were once upon time when I had way more space than I do now.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I did little to no veg this run myself and the cold this winter did not help my run either. I usually can get 2 or a little over or under per plant like this bud considering the circumstances I ain’t mad. Max this run was 38g I think for me. But that’s plenty for me. Usually the idea is to have like 20+ that size or bigger for me but this is my last run at this location until I can find a new house. I’ve missed out in the past on places being in the middle of a run and what not. So hopefully by this summer I got a new spot and can get back to how things were once upon time when I had way more space than I do now.
I averaged just an ounce of keeper bud per plant, my max was in the 34g range. Lots of good hash material though. I have never had issues with a 4-week veg. Some stuff that isn't "mature enough to flip" just takes longer to show sex than the others. I think it depends on what your goal is.

Having space is good. I just cleaned out some new acreage - by moving boxes to the attic :ROFLMAO:

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I averaged just an ounce of keeper bud per plant, my max was in the 34g range. Lots of good hash material though. I have never had issues with a 4-week veg. Some stuff that isn't "mature enough to flip" just takes longer to show sex than the others. I think it depends on what your goal is.

Having space is good. I just cleaned out some new acreage - by moving boxes to the attic :ROFLMAO:
Yes good hash indeed. If the lowers are too larfy I usually either throw em in the trim pile or grind em all for packin cones lol. Didn’t really toss much this run though most were of average density. I remember the good ol days when my back let me move better bending and what not. I had space then too 😂 now I just mainly need the space to be able to set up tables I can walk around and work. Let my tents be used for cloning and mothers etc..

these are the smallest shrubs I've grown to date, stretch was maybe a 15 - 20% increase
#2 - 18 1/2"
#3 - 20 1/2"

Our chilly cellar really seemed to slow the growth of these plants. I did want to veg the lot for a few more weeks but the contest deadline was creeping up and the rest of you lot were looking crazy weeks ahead. so nobody was topped just removed a few fan leaves and left 10 - 12 side branches each, I was hoping for the angry Christmas tree look but no big stretch. No mid flower defoliation I just tucked a few fans, half dozen nanners plucked from #3 during week five and a single from #2 all low light underside. thanks for the heads up on that @H.A.F.

day 51
View attachment 112497
Salute FluffySquish, when you say "chilly cellar" how chilly we talking? 70's, 60's, 50's?☃ All your grows seem to have the most amazing fades(seriously gorgeous) and I bet the cooler temps help in that regard. It's Either that or your flushing them with Brawndo because it has electrolytes.
Brawndo Beanie.jpg

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
@Ohio.george on a more serious note nice run, you did awesome
Oh dang...thanks. sorry for my disappearing act. I had to lay low for a bit. Someone used my personal info and opened a bank account. So I had to handle that and now I'm a lil E- squeamish. However......Mt pink That One's are jarred and smell of straight up berries. This One is Lemony goodness. And these giant BigBird turds are huge fluffy, sticky and sticky. Just not dense. But gets me lit AF..20220404_111439.jpg20220404_111439.jpg20220310_134724.jpg20220310_134730.jpg20220310_134755.jpg20220310_134740.jpg20220308_160918.jpg20220308_160908.jpg20220307_120143.jpg20220307_081103.jpg20220306_131903.jpg

FluffySquish

Sofa King
Salute FluffySquish, when you say "chilly cellar" how chilly we talking? 70's, 60's, 50's?☃ All your grows seem to have the most amazing fades(seriously gorgeous) and I bet the cooler temps help in that regard. It's Either that or your flushing them with Brawndo because it has electrolytes.
View attachment 112513
winter/early spring chilly cellar temps 55F low, 60F average, 64F high
I run floor heat mats during the day cycle to help the LED's minimal heat addition reach the high 70's - low 80's
and no Brawndo sorry, just R/O water, every third day

TOO_3_4.4.jpg

So just to clue all the brothers in and mainly the man holding the comp j James I ran into a problem and couldn't put them into flower I just couldn't swing the carbon filter and with the kiddos I opted not to flower just to play safe but your time wasn't a waste, this is the 2nd batch I've ran from you the first batch was the harlet which are in the cups 2nd batch is a mix between that 1 and this 1

Attachments

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
If you needed to be covert you were wise to hold off my wife who cannot smell anything could smell them as soon as she opened the car door I was trimming the contest girls up in sealed room in the house I could smell them in the flowering room 80 yards away once my filter gave out...
I couldn’t believe how strong the smell of the “this one” got after drying. The first plant stunk up the whole house when I trimmed in in my closed up office. It was warm enough when I did the second plant that I closed myself off in my office and opened up two windows so a cross breeze would help keep the smell down.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I couldn’t believe how strong the smell of the “this one” got after drying. The first plant stunk up the whole house when I trimmed in in my closed up office. It was warm enough when I did the second plant that I closed myself off in my office and opened up two windows so a cross breeze would help keep the smell down.
I agree the first few plants have been in the jars over a week I was surprised how their smell changed by far the fruity smell is my fav yet the buds are not as rock hard right now I have the dreaded covid so my sniffer is not 100% at the moment smell comes & goes but I can still make out some scents wether those smells are right time will tell lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Finished trimming the last plant, which was "That One #2" (County Line Diesel F4 x County Line Diesel F3)
This was the highest yielding of the 4 plants at 6.96oz. I was actually surprised by that weight, because it was also the most airy of the the plants. The buds were less dense and seemed somewhat fragile while trimming. The fruity/berry smell is still strong but it also has some fuel that has come out in it's profile. Total yield for the 4 contest plants came out to 1.27 pounds, which is pretty good, considering I had a runt in there that yielded barely over 2.4oz.

2022-04-06_clg_comp-01.jpg
2022-04-06_clg_comp-02.jpg

Streetpro09

Tester
Finished trimming the last plant, which was "That One #2" (County Line Diesel F4 x County Line Diesel F3)
This was the highest yielding of the 4 plants at 6.96oz. I was actually surprised by that weight, because it was also the most airy of the the plants. The buds were less dense and seemed somewhat fragile while trimming. The fruity/berry smell is still strong but it also has some fuel that has come out in it's profile. Total yield for the 4 contest plants came out to 1.27 pounds, which is pretty good, considering I had a runt in there that yielded barely over 2.4oz.

View attachment 112668
View attachment 112669
Nice haul!! I've been hoping mine will yield somewhere in that neighborhood. How many plants did you finish with?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

View attachment 112668
View attachment 112669
What an amazing run you had.
Top notch!