2021 Mystery Pack Competition

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Does anyone else’s CLD x CLD REEK of berries? Mine does It’s the most berry-y smelling plant I’ve ever grown.
I don't know which is cldxcld but I have one that reeks of berry it overpowers the room when I first open the door to flower room I purposely left the smell on my fingers so I could smell them like a 15 year old who just got his first stinky finger lol

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Was in the dark a bit longer than planned. The last SFZ purple pheno. And the last BHP. The BHP was really a thirsty plant the last three weeks and dried out faster than the rest hence the yellowing. The SFZ has that classic purple smell sweet with hints of candy and Kerosene. The BHP has a similar smell as the other BHP but less banana and artificial chocolate hard candy and more of a citrusy lemon lime with the dog shit😋💩128BA2F1-E1AC-4D63-A35C-DE883D4DB47E.jpegBE1AD6C8-87F8-4367-9737-0BD662DC28AF.jpeg33855D3F-1D91-449D-8772-8FF8886209EE.jpeg

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
It’s been really fun y’all. Gotta pretty good idea at who’s gonna be winning this time around and it’s not me. Thanks again @J.James for putting this on. Your time and effort are greatly appreciated brother! @TreeFarmerCharlie @Slowdrawl and @H.A.F. you guys really turned out some nice flowers! That’s not saying anyone else didn’t. Everyone has very nice plants. But those three are not only good Gardeners but good photographers to. With that being said May the best Buds Win!!

Last edited:

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
@FluffySquish your plants look out of this world! I could only dream of those pink and purple hues! @Dalton frosty as fuck like always my dude! @Zaphod420 I see you have no problem keeping your weight up. What a canopy! @Streetpro09 damn man those bitches took of bro! Good work. And have fun trimming that. (I hate trimming) 😉. @Old ST1R, @wierdly @Nobighurry and @lakegrow outstanding growers as usual I truly enjoy watching your grows I just can’t say enough. There are a lot of you guys @Kushash that I may have forgot to mention but y’all really are an awesome group of guys I really enjoy competing with you all!

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I chopped everything Tuesday morning and moved it to another location. This stuff STANKS. I had to go back and snatch my carbon filter off of my veg box to some what get it under control. Out of the 4 different strains, each variety had two almost identical plants. That is nice to be able to know that your getting a pack off seeds that has successfully been breed for specific traits. I have RIR and VSL I got with the comp beans and I cant wait to get to them. I will be giving them the treatment they deserve. Thank you @JJames for these awesome strains, I wanted some stanky weed and now I know where to get it!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
It’s been really fun y’all. Gotta pretty good idea at who’s gonna be winning this time around and it’s not me. Thanks again @J.James for putting this on. Your time and effort are greatly appreciated brother! @TreeFarmerCharlie @Slowdrawl and @H.A.F. you guys really turned out some nice flowers! That’s not saying anyone else didn’t. Everyone has very nice plants. But those three are not only good Gardeners but good photographers to. With that being said May the best Buds Win!!
@FluffySquish your plants look out of this world! I could only dream of those pink and purple hues! @Dalton frosty as fuck like always my dude! @Zaphod420 I see you have no problem keeping your weight up. What a canopy! @Streetpro09 damn man those bitches took of bro! Good work. And have fun trimming that. (I hate trimming) 😉. @Old ST1R, @wierdly @Nobighurry and @lakegrow outstanding growers as usual I truly enjoy watching your grows I just can’t say enough. There are a lot of you guys @Kushash that I may have forgot to mention but y’all really are an awesome group of guys I really enjoy competing with you all!
Your a class act Mr Bill!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Some are ready to go into jars. I've been enjoying picking off a bud here and there from the drying plants, the smoke is awesome. So many awesome grows it's not going to be an easy task to vote.
I'm going to chop a bud from each plant and take pics with natural light.

View attachment 112385View attachment 112386
Very nice man, you kill it every time!
Your plants are 3 times the size of what I've been growing.

FluffySquish

Sofa King
these are the smallest shrubs I've grown to date, stretch was maybe a 15 - 20% increase
#2 - 18 1/2"
#3 - 20 1/2"

Our chilly cellar really seemed to slow the growth of these plants. I did want to veg the lot for a few more weeks but the contest deadline was creeping up and the rest of you lot were looking crazy weeks ahead. so nobody was topped just removed a few fan leaves and left 10 - 12 side branches each, I was hoping for the angry Christmas tree look but no big stretch. No mid flower defoliation I just tucked a few fans, half dozen nanners plucked from #3 during week five and a single from #2 all low light underside. thanks for the heads up on that @H.A.F.

day 51
TOO_4.3.jpg