2021 Mystery Pack Competition

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Great job by @JJames on all all of these, Out of the seeds I popped I had 100% germ rates, and some easy to grow plants. They all were fed Dyna grow and kept in small pots, less than 1 gallon. I can see with a little veg time any one of these could yield a lot of nice frosty flowers. I had four that really stand out. I am thinking of revegging One of the Hartlets because of the Funky smell it is giving off and the compact buds it is a keeper. As fort the Other ones, they all seem to be, How do you say"Frost Whores" and very photogenic. The That ones impressed with the big fat colas, two of them are almost identical and smell is amazingly funky and sweet.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
This was my best This one I think she could have used more veg. I topped both of the This Ones that were female and one was male. I 20220322_091536.jpg only topped the plants that were strecthing out ahead of the others and I dont think the This ones had a chance to catch up after topping. But big fat chunky tight compact buds for such a small plant.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
All the plants look great, I see that some people had issues with some of their plants but for the most part, I think everyone had a good run. I hope everyone had fun playing and I'll start planning the next round with some seeds from Greenpoint @Gu~~~ / Heisenbeans Gear @Heisenbeans

Get all your photos taken between now and the first and I will open a new thread for everyone to post their top 3 photos from the grow. These will be the photos that are voted on so pick wisely.

I have a small number of unclaimed seed packs from this competition and they are the only time that these particular seed generations will be available so the plan is to divide them up amongst the winners to do with as they please.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
9 weeks and 2 days since flip. 6 comp plants are trimmed. 4 to go.

Other #1, Other #4 and That #2.
DSC00823.JPG

Harlet #2, Other #2 and Other #5.
DSC00817.JPG

These look like the ones with the best yield, I think Harlet #1 on the left will be the biggest yielding plant and it has an incredible sweet smell.
Harlet #1, This #2 and That #5.
DSC00819.JPG

Harlet #1.
DSC00821.JPG

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Great job by @JJames on all all of these, Out of the seeds I popped I had 100% germ rates, and some easy to grow plants. They all were fed Dyna grow and kept in small pots, less than 1 gallon. I can see with a little veg time any one of these could yield a lot of nice frosty flowers. I had four that really stand out. I am thinking of revegging One of the Hartlets because of the Funky smell it is giving off and the compact buds it is a keeper. As fort the Other ones, they all seem to be, How do you say"Frost Whores" and very photogenic. The That ones impressed with the big fat colas, two of them are almost identical and smell is amazingly funky and sweet.
i've yet to do a stem rub on the harlets, just now decreasing light hours to go to flower. more later

Streetpro09

Tester
Weekly update.

The view looking in.
20220323_213229.jpg

The bigger This One is still bulking up. Little fox tails up top, secondary mains still look good. Light is as high as it'll go so i suppose the next step is dimming it but I'd rather not. That big main bud is pretty dense, surprisingly better than expected for its size. I was looking closely at it yesterday and noticed the buds are purple on the inside.
20220323_213335.jpg
20220323_213318.jpg
20220323_213254.jpg
20220323_213513.jpg

The smaller This One. She showed a little calcium deficiency after the last water change. Added a little and she seems to be doing better. More frosty than her bigger sister. Looks kinda purple from the door also.
20220323_213406.jpg
20220323_213442.jpg

Harlets both have similar stem structures but bud structures are slightly different. The one closer to the door is a little looser. Back one looks denser but i haven't gotten in there to feel it.
20220323_213304.jpg
20220323_213359.jpg
20220323_213432.jpg

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Weekly update.

The view looking in.
View attachment 111812

The bigger This One is still bulking up. Little fox tails up top, secondary mains still look good. Light is as high as it'll go so i suppose the next step is dimming it but I'd rather not. That big main bud is pretty dense, surprisingly better than expected for its size. I was looking closely at it yesterday and noticed the buds are purple on the inside.
View attachment 111813
View attachment 111814
View attachment 111815
View attachment 111816

The smaller This One. She showed a little calcium deficiency after the last water change. Added a little and she seems to be doing better. More frosty than her bigger sister. Looks kinda purple from the door also.
View attachment 111817
View attachment 111818

Harlets both have similar stem structures but bud structures are slightly different. The one closer to the door is a little looser. Back one looks denser but i haven't gotten in there to feel it.
View attachment 111820
View attachment 111821
View attachment 111822
Wow man i fold

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Wow man i fold
I have to fold also ,just switched to flower a week ago i have the heigth , just nothing worth showing.several have outrun the other plants took the top tied it back to lower stalk , now the little short side limbs, are looking like the hackles on a dog sticking stright up, bout 5 inches.looking at takin cuts before this flower thing gets to fer along.

Last edited by a moderator: