2021 Mystery Pack Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've been having an issue with blur in the center of my photos but I think I've finally got it mostly cleared up.

Day 63 of flower and still no sign of nanners yet

Starfighter Zee (The Other One)
View attachment 111311
View attachment 111312

GSC Forum Cut x County Line Diesel (This One) *I mistakenly labeled the first one as Startfighter Zee yesterday
View attachment 111313
View attachment 111314
You can see the rails on the Zee, but not the CLD crosses. I had the same and it was a pain for trimming. But the frost content in the buds more than makes up for it. Verty little leaf hash but what was there was pretty nice.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Smell wise 2 outta 3 Starfighter Zee don’t have a strong odor. Mostly emitting earthy/woody smells with touches of spice and like a floral/sage undertone. The other Starfighter Zee that has been pulled smells slightly like the other too but it also has a stronger Candy and Purple smell that dominates the rest. The same plant also has hints of purple through the leaves. Also the two less pungent earthy woody etc, are the only two I’ve seen nanners on. So maybe Certain phenos of that strain have a higher tendency to go weird. At least that’s what I’ve observed from my group.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Got some nice macro shots today after realizing I can get closer if I take the big lens off the front of the macro lens attachment I picked up. I have another macro lens attachement that will fit my 18-70m lens coming tomorrow so I'm hoping to be able to get even nicer photos with that.

Starfighter Zee
2022-03-19_clg_comp-01.jpg
2022-03-19_clg_comp-02.jpg
2022-03-19_clg_comp-03.jpg
2022-03-19_clg_comp-04.jpg

County Line Diesel F4 x County Line Diesel F3
2022-03-19_clg_comp-05.jpg

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
8 weeks 6 days.

Harvesting That plant with the purple pheno and Other plant #4 today.

That plants, the one on the left is being harvested.
DSC00768.JPG

My 3 Other plants, the one in the middle is being harvested today.
On the right, That #5 about to be chopped.
DSC00783.JPG