2021 Mystery Pack Competition

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last note before I get to jars and smells in a week or so. Flipped at 28 days and the smallest plant should yield a zip and a quarter, Average was about 1.5 "projected dry weight" at 20% of the hanging weight. 8 plants means about 3/4 pound. Need any smoke?

Watch the CLD "That One" at 8 weeks. The last three seemed to be putting out a new pistil constantly at the tip of each calyx-cluster. Looking close the first and second round of pistils was way done, (maybe the third too) and looking at the underside of the crows-feet I may have let it go too long. LOTS of amber.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Last note before I get to jars and smells in a week or so. Flipped at 28 days and the smallest plant should yield a zip and a quarter, Average was about 1.5 "projected dry weight" at 20% of the hanging weight. 8 plants means about 3/4 pound. Need any smoke?

Watch the CLD "That One" at 8 weeks. The last three seemed to be putting out a new pistil constantly at the tip of each calyx-cluster. Looking close the first and second round of pistils was way done, (maybe the third too) and looking at the underside of the crows-feet I may have let it go too long. LOTS of amber.
never thought about looking there!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Mine are a day shy of 7 weeks from flip and "That One" doesn't have any brown stigmas yet.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Awesome plants everyone!
Flipped 6 weeks and 1 day ago.
Seeing some stress in some leaves. Temps in the room were higher than I'd like for a few days. I'm going to shorten the lights on period from 12 to 11.5 then maybe 11 after a few days and finish them with 11/13.

H1 that has the yellowing leaves is front center in this pic.
DSC00630.JPG

Overhead left side of the room.
DSC00634.JPG

Overhead right side of the room.
DSC00636.JPG

Other #2.
DSC00639.JPG

That #5.
DSC00646.JPG

That #2.
DSC00647.JPG

Lower nugs of That #2.
DSC00648.JPG

Awesome plants everyone!
Flipped 6 weeks and 1 day ago.
Seeing some stress in some leaves. Temps in the room were higher than I'd like for a few days. I'm going to shorten the lights on period from 12 to 11.5 then maybe 11 after a few days and finish them with 11/13.

H1 that has the yellowing leaves is front center in this pic.
View attachment 110224

Overhead left side of the room.
View attachment 110225

Overhead right side of the room.
View attachment 110226

Other #2.
View attachment 110227

That #5.
View attachment 110229

That #2.
View attachment 110230

Lower nugs of That #2.
View attachment 110231
Your plants are looking killer kushash! Your damn H1 plant is looking like its about to be a stage diving fat girl at a rock concert any day now :ROFLMAO:
RUFF Stage Diver.jpg

Last edited: