2021 Mystery Pack Competition

The Harlet. She is massive and fuggin hungry. Trying my best to keep her green and get her to put on some more weight. At least 3 weeks left in her.View attachment 109830View attachment 109831View attachment 109832View attachment 109833View attachment 109834View attachment 109837View attachment 109838
I think Harlet is pretty much impossible to keep green come week 7ish as her fade is seriously gorgeous. Some really cool shades of Red are about to start breaking out all over those pale banana fans any day now I bet.

You ever snip the tips on MONSTER colas to hopefully get them to back build and fill in O.g? (You certainly have vertical handled :ROFLMAO: ) I am contemplating doing that on a few of my colas just to see what kind of effect it would have on the shape of the final bud.
Just the Tip.jpg

Last edited:

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
I think Harlet is pretty much impossible to keep green come week 7ish as her fade is seriously gorgeous. Some really cool shades of Red are about to start breaking out all over those pale banana fans any day now I bet.

You ever snip the tips on MONSTER colas to hopefully get them to back build and fill in O.g? (You certainly have vertical handled :ROFLMAO: ) I am contemplating doing that on a few of my colas just to see what kind of effect it would have on the shape of the final bud.
View attachment 109841
I like to trim at least one of each grow a little different just to see the effects

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
Wednesday, I fed 3 TBL of Happy Frog 4-5-3 to all of the plants except for the 4 Other plants. Yesterday I fed 3 TBL to the 4 Other plants and also gave Harlet #1 an aditional 2 TBL of Happy Frog. All plants got 3/4 cup of fresh EWC yesterday. I gave all of them a very small dose about 125 ppms on a 500 scale of fish emulsion 6-1-1.

Other plant # 5 has a few nanners, not sure what I'm going to do with it yet so I'm plucking the ones I find to see if it gets worse or not. I found a nice leaf expression on Other #5.

Pics of Other #5 are with a flash, pics of Harlet #1 are without a flash.

Other #5 with flash.

DSC00591.JPG

DSC00597.JPG

Harlet #1 without flash. I already pulled the yellow fan leaves that were one level below the ones shown that are yellowing.

DSC00602.JPGDSC00606.JPGDSC00611.JPG

FluffySquish

Sofa King
Contest Linage Info

This One - GSC Forum Cut x *County Line Diesel F3 (VSD)
That One - County Line Diesel F4 x *County Line Diesel F3 (VSD)
The Other One - Starfighter Zee (Starfighter F6 x **Zerelda)
Harlets - Banana Hash Plant (Black Banana Cookies X G13 Genius)

* CLD F3 VSD (ECSD x Blue City Diesel) Variegated Surface / Dorsal
** Zerelda - (MendoBreath F2 x DosiDos F2 x GMO Fuel F3)
More than a little stoked as the Starfighter Zee was on my short list
Z_crosses.jpg
and now we have a pair of girls
TOO_top2.26.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
More than a little stoked as the Starfighter Zee was on my short list
View attachment 109904
and now we have a pair of girls
View attachment 109905
Watch those really close. That was the only tester run of his I had issues with. The one I had that didn't toss nanners bad in week 3-4 was the Headbanger Zee - and I just didn't see hers. She ended up fully seeding herself but I never saw a nanner. There were a handful of other plants in the tent and each ended up with a few beans, but less than a dozen per plant. It was weirdly self-contained.

That said, the HZ was killer smoke even seeded, and I kept the bagseeds from everything she hit and plan to run them at some point.

End of the week update for County Line Harlets & Hashplants. They are now on day 50 and fade is definitely taking hold for my Harlets. I just got done putting on my snazzy as Fawk bullfighting suit, grabbed the fiskars, and did a pretty cool little dance and then topped a few colas just to see if I can get them to back build a bit and stop reaching for the light.
Harlets & Hasplants D50 .JPG
Harlets & Hasplants D50 B.JPG
Harlets & Hasplants D50 C.JPG
Harlets & Hasplants D50 D.JPG
Harlets & Hasplants D50 .JPGHarlets & Hasplants D50 B.JPGHarlets & Hasplants D50 C.JPGHarlets & Hasplants D50 D.JPG

Last edited: