2021 Mystery Pack Competition

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Contest Linage Info

This One - GSC Forum Cut x *County Line Diesel F3 (VSD)
That One - County Line Diesel F4 x *County Line Diesel F3 (VSD)
The Other One - Starfighter Zee (Starfighter F6 x **Zerelda)
Harlets - Banana Hash Plant (Black Banana Cookies X G13 Genius)

* CLD F3 VSD (ECSD x Blue City Diesel) Variegated Surface / Dorsal
** Zerelda - (MendoBreath F2 x DosiDos F2 x GMO Fuel F3)

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
That one is my fav so far, controlled stretch, good plant mass, large bulky tops just a great plant. I only had one female of the other one and it was looking fat and juicy but the chick had dicks up under her skirt durn. I really like the growth on the harlets also, I seem to have 3 variations all good.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
This One #3. I had trouble finding those nanners in regular light... Should be fine if the smoke is good ;)
Smells like citronella and Deep Woods Off. kind of floral/chemical
View attachment 109750
Went back and did some reading looks like you had the same issue with the last time you ran this cross. That sucks I wish they were a bit more stable as they truly are some winners in my eyes. Gonna have to keep an extra close eye on the others till the end I guess. I meant the other ones by the way not this one lol. The starfighter zee is what I’m referencing😂

awcoste

Really Active Member
Breaking out the Nikon to get some practice with it again...been a long time since I've used it. Hope to get some better pictures this weekend.

This One #1
View attachment 109779

This One #2
View attachment 109780

That One #1
View attachment 109781

Other One #2
View attachment 109782
Clearly I have to up my grow game and pay better attention and stop doing stupid knee jerk shit right before lights go out, but now my photography skills aren't going to be competitive. Nice shots TFC

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Clearly I have to up my grow game and pay better attention and stop doing stupid knee jerk shit right before lights go out, but now my photography skills aren't going to be competitive. Nice shots TFC
I honestly can sometimes get better photos from my iPhone. The autofocus on my best lens isn’t compatible with my camera so I have to manually focus it and have a hell of a time getting the photos nice and crisp that way. Part of the issue could be the lights, too, so I have some neutral density filters coming to see if those will help get some really nice photos with this lens.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Since I had the nanners I checked everything well. Lots of louping and pic-zooming on anything that looked suspicious. I found one more nanner on a different GSCxCLD but sprinkled ambers and lots of milk on all. All were in the 200-220g range, the runt was 212g so height means nothing :cool: The one to the right is the only CLDxCLD (F5?) that was done, the rest are the leafy/purple ones. They are probably close enough on the inside, but they are still pumping out the white pistils and just don't look done. Pics tonight
IMG_9096.JPG

IMHO the GSCxCLD is an 8-9 week plant. The CLD x CLD is a little longer.