2021 Mystery Pack Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Haven't looked for sex yet, moving the rest of everything to flower next week so I'll up pot these out of 1 gallon and spread em out a little.

View attachment 105048
Are you going to top them or just let them grow normally? I planned on topping mine this weeked, but I haven't let my plants grow naturally in so long, that I'm thinking about maybe not topping these plants.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Are you going to top them or just let them grow normally? I planned on topping mine this weeked, but I haven't let my plants grow naturally in so long, that I'm thinking about maybe not topping these plants.
FWIW, mine don't seem to be stretching too drastically after flip so height shouldn't be an issue. I am doing trees mainly because they are testers and I am seeing a wide variety of structure from the secondary canopy.

awcoste

Really Active Member
If I flip these this weekend since they're going into the big tent, do you see an issue with transplanting into 5-gallon pots next week (currently in 3-gallon plastic pots) or should I let them veg out another week under the two HLG 600'S. HAF mentioned not a ton of stretch yet, so maybe I will go a little longer. thoughts?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
As far as a contest goes, the center cola is usually gonna be the most impressive. A nice flat canopy of uniform tops hasn't won a pic of the month yet. That's pretty much what this boils down to.
Didn't mean to sound cynical, it just is what it is until we can get together and have a Chuckers Cup competition with judges trying the smoke.
Maybe federal decriminalization to the point that mailing a nug won't land you in the pokey can open that up.

I'm just doing what I would have been doing anyway - running @J.James testers - but with the possibility of winning something besides the smoke :)
I already have my next batch of beans growing and getting ready for their quick flip - and on it goes.