---------------------------------------------------------
room
2 x 600 watt cool vented hoods
8 inch out let
6 inch inlet
5 auto pot system
air rings in bottom of all the pots going to a fish tank pump
Airstone in res
2 x dwc buckets with horse pipe turned up side down has res .
2 x 12 inch wall mounted fans
-------------------------------------------------

Nutrients
----------------
Greenhouse seeds ,powder feeds
Ec at the minute 1.3
---------------------------------
Plants are 3 1/2 week old from seed,so they definitely like that greenhouse feed,i started them in house and garden soil,then when I put them into auto pots I used coco 60/40.
‐---------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon has they hit that first ring on the cage I will be flipping them to flower at around 14 inch ,they all look great .This weekend I'm going to have to climb in and start the training,temps in there are perfect at the minute,I was going to clone these ,but im not gonna bother ,im wanting to get on the new strains from greenhouse.So the same day these are flipped I will be putting a few to germinate.
Wonder pie -Greenhouse
Banana krumble - Greenhouse
Blue cheese -big buddah
Cloud walker - Greenhouse
---------------------
That will bring me back to where I was before crop every 8/10 week. I brought clones in from another grower,and got hit with pm.Lucky I know what it looks like and I caught it early .I lost a lot of time and effort with those I lost.Not to mention the genetics ,all fire.Jaffalatto lemon kush sugar factory super lemon haze all lost.But in this game shit happens.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy this journal tyke
Look out for spiderfarmer journal
With sugar factory also,searching
For a diamond in the dirt .20201211_104443.jpg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
If anyone has run any of greenhouse seeds new strains then be great to hear from you or see ppicture.Smoked most of them except cloud walker and lost pearl by them .Once i get these done i will have done every single seed on the greenhouse menu apart from arjons haze 3,but will be doing that at some point.Someone said on Instagram other day that greenhouse seeds are a joke .Why would i want to run greenhouse when there's so many nice strains in the states i agree there is.But you can't put greenhouse seeds down like that ,they travel the world to bring us fresh genetics rare land race strains .Franco lost his life through traveling the world in search of seeds .I do a bit of testing for greenhouse seeds,i like all there crew great people .Let's face it the vast majority of strains that are new are cookie crosses,cookies one of my favorite strains.I think a lot forget that there are a hell of a lot of growers like us in uk that are still risking our necks by growing.Dont get me wrong if it was legal ,I would do far more breeding my self.But I have to keep plant numbers down to a min.I don't like doing has many has i am now.But I will be getting numbers lower once I have sexed these sugar factory,unless they all turn out to be females.
I will be holding any nice looking males back,taking them to a friends.Flower them collect the pollen then use it on a disco biscuit and on a female sugar factor once I have selected one or two.Thats all going on in 2021/2022 all been well .

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I always seem to flower plants to big when I do a few ,so this time ive gone smaller 12/14 inch.Im hoping they get far better light with them been small.Dep on how fast they grow i may put a net over them,but i doubt it.Had to many problems with them finishing at different times,the nodes on all of them look nice and tight.So all been well should be a nice selection for the new year.

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Next set started to today,these will be going under 2 hps.What i love about greenhouse seeds you can buy single seeds ,and know that the plants are going to be nice.Will be cloning these ones,blue cheese is one of my favorite smokes.Will be cloning sugar factory the minute these hit the dirt,i found that it works out OK for even growth with seeds and clones .20201216_180339.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Sugar factory cuts ,now im in a little bit of i conundrum,if i keep the sugar factory plants that i took these off .By that i mean right through flower,im going to have to ditch the auto below.I aint room for it,i need that t5 to veg next lot of seedlings up ,im thinking at most the auto may produce a oz or or two .So its coming down,I think so I can lower lights over seedlings.The greenhouse and Barnies seeds,going on the cannatonic i got of ggac its gonna be killer.20201219_090741.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Auto thats getting ditched sometimes you have to bite the bullet and cut a perfectly healthy plant down,like this situation.I need this area for next lot.The blackberry kush is definitely staying though i will most likely get away with it been smaller .The strain its self is beautiful a friend crossed greenhouse seeds northern light a pheno he loved with a dj shorts male these was the out come.Ive done it before in summer outdoors,because they keep low there great for low key outdoor growing.3 of the beans I ordered from greenhouse and Barnes are in soil others will be by tomorrow.they have split just the tails not long enough yet for me.20201219_094409.jpg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The picture above of the sugar factory ,the one on the right at front looks lanky ,and i thought same looking at picture.But I took 4 clones of the bottoms of thst one,its reason it look bare.Its a lovely smelling plant,hoping on at least two females from these ,but 1 will do .The other 3 are a lot shorter in structure ,but they all have big fan leaves.Cant wait to try that one ,will also be running that cannatonic in new year.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Can u elaborate on ur watering system?
I'm looking into maybe doing it again. I failed once when I was a need and caused herms.
Now I keep gettimg pests in the flower room. I'm thinking automation will help keep down the number of trips in needed per run.
Thanks. Sweet thread. Clean rooms!

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Sugar factory Waiting for these to show sex,aint the room for males yet.So will flower the girls out,gonna transplant once I know whats what.Took two clones of each one that I will be keeping ,for next grow along with a shit load of greenhouse and barnies big buddah .I using a auto pot sytem ,i use smaller tanks than most ,because i like to make the nutes up daily .I heat the res up to green house recommendation add powder feeds at dose they say to get to 1.4 ec in there .Others all hand feed same nutes though .but low ec.
Hope this helps tyke 20201220_110129.jpg20201220_110056.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Merry Christmas guys and gals,hope ya have a heavy yielding next crop all the best for 2021.Cannatonic Christmas smoke ,phantom cookies disco biscuit and lemon haze for a change .Near enough stopped vaping juices with nicotine in since ive been hitting cbd during day .I ordered another 1/2 oz last night of the orange bud ,love the feeling it gives you.Great for what i need it for anxiety,i have been getting bad indigestion from the rs oil I make.Never had problem in all years ive been using it.I mainly use that for sleeping ,but this cannatonic sends me of to sleep nicely .IMG_20201220_125431_064.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Cloudwalker
Amnesia haze
Sweet candy cbd
Blackberry kush cbd
Banana krumble
Blue cheese
Also got cuts of sugar factory that I need to do next one ,so things getting flowered smaller again.I flowered at around 12/14 inch.They are bushes ,i need to seriously get in in the morning and take a load of growth off the bottoms.This will also slow them up from vertical growth,while its putting effort in healing the cut where I have taken growth off.The nodes and structure is perfect in there now.Sugar factor are screaming to be re potted and there on 12/12 off,but i aint re potting yet.waste soil ,Its only until they give me a idea on there sex.20201220_194157.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Can u elaborate on ur watering system?
I'm looking into maybe doing it again. I failed once when I was a need and caused herms.
Now I keep gettimg pests in the flower room. I'm thinking automation will help keep down the number of trips in needed per run.
Thanks. Sweet thread. Clean rooms!
Sorry dude only just seen this ,I'm using auto pots.

Last edited: